Front mudguard that mounts in seconds on virtually any bikeThe front mudguard that will keep your feet happy! Mounts in seconds on basically any bike, regardless of frame size or cables. The long downward reach make sure its busy were it really counts.
- Universal fit: The attachment of the SPEED MULLET is done in seconds with a single 2-in-1 velcro strap. Big fat carbon frame or thin steel frame doesnt matter. The design of the folds makes sure that correct angle is achieved every time on every bike.
- Cable management: What puts the SPEED MULLET above the rest is the cable routing feature. Utilizing two shallow channels to let the cables - pass between the frame and mudguard, its compatible with the majority of existing cable combinations.
- Use it anywhere: Wether you are dodging traffic in a wet downtown rush hour or grinding the endless gravel in the rain, the SPEED MULLET is your new haircut.
- Note: If your down tube is thicker than a mans wrist (ca 18 cm circumference), let us know when you order and well send you an extra strap! :)
- Stabilizer tabs: The attachment features two tabs that folds in underneath the velcro strap. They provide stability so that the SPEED MULLET holds its position even under rough conditions. They also make sure that the right angle is achieved, regardless if you have a thin steel frame or a fat carbon frame.
- Cable Managment: Thanks to three silicone bumpers and the specific routing of the strap, two channels are formed between the frame and the mudguard. This enable the SPEED MULLET to work flawlessly with downtube mounted cables. If your cables are without cable housing they will run freely in the channels without scratching your frame and with no impact on your shifting.
- EXCEPTION! For safety reasons the SPEED MULLET should not be used in connection with uncovered cables for the rear brake. This is not very common but if your bike has mechanical disc brakes, please make sure your downtube brake cable has housing before using SPEED MULLET.
- Mounting position: To give your feet the best protection, make sure to fold the outer edges of the SPEED MULLET at almost 90 degrees so that they are facing forward and place the mudguard as close to the wheel as possible while still maintaining clearance for steering. If you are looking for maximum drivetrain protection, fold the outer edges just slightly and place the SPEED MULLET further down, closer to the chainring.
- Important check: Just for safety, please check for steering clearance and brake function before each ride.
- Keeps your feet dry on wet roads
- Universal fit for all bike types
- Cable routing friendly
- Mounts in seconds, without tools
- Suitable for 23-42 mm tires
Measures: 390x113 mm
Weight: 30 g
Material: 0.8 mm PP (Polypropylene)
その他の Ass savers 製自転車用品も見てみませんか？ bikeinnではさらに快適に楽しむための、関連アクセサリー商品も豊富にご用意しています。ベストプライスのAss savers Mudder Front Mudguard Regularは在庫もあります！セキュリティー万全のオンライン支払いと、ハイクオリティーなアフターサービスでお買い物をお楽しみください。
100% 安全 &