`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The idea behind the AeroTop was plain and simple. A very aerodynamic helmet, that was still comfortable to wear and relatively practical when riding. We measured the benefits of the more old school longer shapes versus the newer shorter shapes. Since both have their benefits and advantages we decided on an in-between length. One that still offers the aerodynamic closure between head and back of the rider, but without the crosswind disadvantages of the older designs. We looked at several surface treatments like dimples or vortex generators, but they didn’t offer satisfactory results. We did however reduce the frontal surface of the helmet and designed a clean integration of the visor and hidden anchor points. When riding time trails these are points that count. The ventilation opening is situated in the one place where the air flow is relatively static, right in the front of the helmet. The integrated FaceShield visor (BHE-63, smoke) is extra thin to prevent visual distortion, yet thick enough to not deform under the forces of air flow. The wide rear part of the AeroTop lines up with a riders back and two sharp lines in the tail section of the helmet are designed to release the flow of air for less drag.
- Adjustable straps. In-mold technology. Dial closure, can be adjusted with one hand.
- The fully flexible silicone system wraps around the shape of your head. To fit your head even better the system is also adjustable in height.
- Special treatment which enhances moisture transport, to keep you dry.
- When you are cycling intensive, you produce a lot of heat. Overheating your body will reduce your performance. Because of the large surface of your head, up to 40% of body heat can be lost by your head. Wearing a helmet normally is bad for ventilation. That’s why we invented the Airflow Cooling System (ACS) for our Icarus helmet.
- Due to the special design of not only the foam shape, but also the padding, the air pulled in and channeled to pass around your head. This guarantees optimum heat control of your head.
- Time trial and triathlon helmet.
- Windtunnel tested.
- In-mold shell construction.
- High density EPS foam.
- Hidden strap anchors.
- The included FaceShield (BHE-63, smoke) features a hydrophobic coating. In rain, the water will slide of the lenses while riding.
- Clear FaceShield separately available.
- 1 air vent.
- Lightweight adjustable straps for a perfect and comfortable fit.
- Lightweight multi angle strap dividers.
- Easy to use height and length adjustable FlexClose system.
- Optimized airflow padding design.
- QuickDry padding.
Buy now your Bbb Aerotop Bhe-62 for only 152.95 $. Made by Bbb, Bbb Aerotop Bhe-62 is available in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you´ll need. At bikeinn, we offer the best price of your favourite bike products. View our full range of Helmets within our Protections department.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE