`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Inspired by our popular Stoker adult mountain bike helmet, this awesome kids’ model has extended rear coverage and a visor to complete the look.Kids these days. They love to ride, sometimes fearlessly, and they have more trails, bike parks and fun places to shred. We designed the Sidetrack to keep up with them. The Sidetrack features an all-mountain shape with lower coverage on the rear of the head. The ready-for-action style, complete with a cool visor, gets young riders motivated to ride. And the Ergo Fit system with new No-Twist Tri-Glides makes it quick and easy to get them going. Throw in MIPS protection and you get all-around performance for little rippers.
- Construction: Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell - A Process Pioneered By Bell Bonds The Helmet´S Outer Shell To The Eps Foam Liner To Create A Sturdier Helmet.
- Compliance: Cpsc Bicycle
- Retention System: No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-Adjust Fasteners That Help Keep Straps Flat And Properly Positioned Pinchguard Buckle - A Specially Designed Buckle For Kids´ Helmets That Prevents Pinching
- Fit System: Ergo Fit - Sleek, Easy-To-Use Dial System For One-Handed Adjustments
- Mips: Mips (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) - A Leading Slip Plane Technology Designed To Reduce Rotational Forces That Can Result From Certain Impacts
- Total Vents: 15 Vents
- Weight: 309 Grams
- What was once ErgoDial now has an improved dial feel and function (no longer requires a push to turn) and is more sleek and less bulky.
Bell Helmets MIPS Technology
- MIPS® stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
EN1078 IMPORTANT NOTE This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries.
Bell Sidetrack Youth 2019 has the Bell official manufacturer warranty. As an Bell official retailer, all our offered bike items are covered by a 2 years manufacturer´s warranty. In bikeinn, we are dedicated to select high quality Protections products which will make your activity more comfortable. We have a variety of Helmets items to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE