`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Sketchy rock drops on ledgy sandstone. Mach speed tunnels through alpine forest. Picking the smooth line amongst slippery river rocks. Trail riding can mean a lot of different things. Our top-of-the-line trail helmet, the Sixer, is designed to handle it all.
The Boundary Breaker:
- The last thing you want to be thinking about in the middle of a long backcountry ride is your helmet. It should be well-ventilated. It should protect your head. And it should fit so well that you don´t know it´s there. The Sixer takes to the trail with our integrated MIPS technology, resulting in a sleeker, closer-to-the-head fit that combines with our Float Fit system and proprietary Sweat Guide to ensure unprecedented comfort in a helmet. Goggle compatibility, complete with a strap gripper at the rear of the helmet, adjustable visor height, integrated camera/light mount and a full hard shell round out the package. We´ve sweated every detail on the Sixer so that out on the trail, the only sweating you´ll have to worry about is your own.
- Total Vents: 26 Helmet Vents, 4 Brow Ports
- Ventilation: Dual Flow Ventilation Features Air Ports Along The Brow To Provide Ventilation And Help Defog Goggles
- Compliance: Cpsc Bicycle
- Mips: Mips®-Equipped - Mips Stands For Multi-Directional Impact Protection System, Which Is A Leading Slip-Plane Technology Inside The Helmet Designed To Reduce Rotational Forces That Can Result From Certain Impacts.
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell - A Process Pioneered By Bell Bonds The Helmet´S Outer Shell To The Eps Foam Liner To Create A Sturdier Helmet.
- Progressive Layering: The Process Of Engineering A Helmet Liner With Variable Eps Foam Densities To Better Manage The Transfer Of Energies After Some Impacts
- Exposed Polycarbonate Roll Cage
- Visor: 4-Position Adjustable Visor: The No-Slip Design Allows On-The-Fly Adjustments So The Rider Can Position Visor At Desired Angle With A Simple Tug Up Or Down
- Fit System: Float Fit Race - A State-Of-The-Art Lightweight Fit System Featuring Seamless Integration With Mips, An Easy-To-Turn Dial, Wide-Range Vertical Adjustment And Padded Width-Adjustable Cradles
- Retention System: No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-Adjust Fasteners That Help Keep Straps Flat And Properly Positioned
- Interior: Sweat Guide Pad Design Pulls Moisture Away From The Brow Pad And Away From Eyewear
- X-Static Padding - Quick-Drying Materials, Woven With Real Silver Fibers, Inhibit Growth Of Odor-Causing Bacteria And Fungi
- Weight:410 Grams
EN1078 IMPORTANT NOTE This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries.
If you are looking for a good quality Helmets article, then our range of Helmets will definitely meet your expectations. We recommend you Bell Sixer Mips 2019, the price is 118.95 $ and is available. bikeinn is the best option to buy your bike equipment at the best price. If you find a lower for Bell Sixer Mips 2019, publicly available price anywhere else, we´ll match it!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE