`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The quintessential bike hydration pack with the convenience of external fill via the quick-release flap on the front of the pack. Holds the industry-leading 2L Antidote reservoir. One small zip pocket on front holds keys and other essentials.
Key Pack Features:
- External Fill- Essentials Pocket
Designed To Carry:
- Multi-Tool Or Wallet
- Extra Layer Secured By Bungee- Keys
Antidote Reservoir Features:
- 1/4 Turn
- Easy Open/Close Cap
- Lightweight Fillport
- Dryer Arms
- Center Baffling And Low
- profile Design
- Patented Big Bite Valve
- Hydroguard Technology
- Pureflow Tube- Easy-To
- clean Wide-Mouth Opening
- Total Capacity: N/A + 2L reservoir
- Pack-Only Weight: 6.7 oz / .19 kg
- Torso Length: 13 in / 33 cm
- Back Panel: Air mesh
- Belt: N/A
- Harness: Air mesh with slider sternum strap
- Fabric: 210D nylon
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning- soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric- it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners- and will void the Got Your Bak Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use- especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However- if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use- and mold or discoloration develops:
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab. Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve- allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean- be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside- which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind- these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However- your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
Do not wait any longer and buy Camelbak Classic 2l. For any other information about the characteristics of Camelbak Classic 2l, you can get in contact with bikeinn through our contact page. bikeinn offers an exclusive collection of Bags and covers for bike and other leisure activity. Our Bags and covers will ensure you enjoy your sport and daily activity and make your life more comfortable with our unique range of Backpacks articles.
A very useful & good product
Nandan Sawaikar - 10/04/2017
The product received was in good condition. I must say its a very good & useful product. When you are on long cycling rides, you usually tend to neglect sipping water every 15-20 mins which causes dehydration & muscle fatigue. Whereas with this Camelbak Hydrapaq, sipping on water is just so easy & you tend to keep your body hydrated.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE