`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
A narrow-gauge lightweight enduro pack with integrated back protection, 12 liters of cargo and armor carry. This pack is built for the enduro racer looking for a lightweight combination of protection and cargo. The flexible back protector panel absorbs over 94% of impact in a crash and is designed to handle multiple blows. The Impact Protector™ is made of flexible, lightweight foam that moves with your body, so you’ll get the protection you need without feeling like a tank. And the wider waist belt and dual sternum straps keep the pack positioned securely. With 3 liters of hydration and room for stowing body armor and a full face helmet, the KUDU can go the distance between far-flung stages in an enduro race. If the weather turns, an integrated rain cover pops up to shield your gear, and there’s a secure half-shell helmet carry for aggressive descents while wearing your full face. Weve also added a bike tool organizer roll that fits into a cargo space, so you can easily grab your tools and get to work.
- Impact protector
- Full-face helmet carry
- Load-bearing waist belt with pockets
- Integrated rain cover
- Bike tool organizer roll
- Dual slider sternum strap.
- Helmet, knee and elbow pads, multi-tool, pump, spare tube, extra layer, lunch, phone, keys.
- Total Capacity: 549 cu in / 9L + 3L reservoir
- Pack-Only Weight: 2 lb 7 oz / 1.21 kg
- Torso Length: 19 in / 48 cm
- Back Panel: XV™. Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design.
- Belt: Load bearing with cargo pockets and two-layered mesh
- Harness: Independent suspension with ultra-light 3D mesh
- Fabric: 70D / 140D block dobby nylon, 420D bontex nylon
- We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
- DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak™ Guarantee.
- The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab. Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
- These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
Are you thinking of buying Camelbak Kudu 12? This is one of the star products at bikeinn, the online store. The price is 124.45 $, limited time! At bikeinn you can benefit from the biggest advantages and find products from Camelbak at the best price. All our products have a manufacturer quality guarantee.
Reservoir kudu 12
YOANN WEPPE - 30/11/2016
Hello, the bag it comes with water bladder?
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE