`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Hydration meets protection. A lightweight and streamlined enduro pack with integrated back protection18 liters of cargo and armor carry. We built this pack for enduro courses where riders descend 4,000 feet in under 20 minutes—and where crashes are inevitable. The K.U.D.U. 18 back protector insertthe Impact Protectorabsorbs over 94% of impact in a crash. And while most back protectors only last through one crashthis one can withstand multiple impacts. The Impact Protector is made of flexiblelightweight foam that moves with your bodyso you’ll get the protection you need without feeling like a tank. The pack also includes a bike tool organizer roll that fits into its own cargo spaceso you’ll always know where your tools are. The load-bearing waist belttwo sternum strapsand yoked harness mean the pack stays where it’s supposed toand the compression straps cinch everything down so you won’t get caught on branches.
Key Pack Features:
- Impact Protector
- Full-Face Helmet Carry
- Load Bearing Waist Belt With Pockets
- Integrated Rain Cover
- Bike Tool Organizer Roll
- Dual Slider Sternum Strap.
Designed To Carry:
- Helmet- Knee And Elbow Pads
- Rain Gear
- Spare Tube
- Lunch- Phone- Keys.
- Total Capacity: 915 cu in / 18L
- Pack-Only Weight: 2 lb 8 oz / 1.27 kg
- Back Panel: XV. Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design.
- Belt: Load bearing with cargo pockets and two-layered mesh
- Harness: Independent suspension with ultra-light 3D mesh
- Fabric: 70D / 140D block dobby nylon- 420D bontex nylon
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning- soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric- it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners- and will void the Got Your Bak Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use- especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However- if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use- and mold or discoloration develops:
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab. Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve- allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean- be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside- which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind- these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However- your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
Discover Camelbak Kudu 18L in stock and at the best price. Visit bikeinn, your online shop for bike equipment and join all deals without leaving home. Secure payment and tracked shipping guaranteed! Order your Camelbak Kudu 18L now and complete your equipment. Enjoy your daily and sport activities to the fullest!
Delivered as advertised!
Sean Marren - 02/12/2016
Delivered as advertised!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE