`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
Weighing in at just under .5kg- the Lobo is ideal for days when the weather is clear and the trail is calling—days when you want to ditch most of your gear to travel fast and light. With 3 liters of hydration capacity- it carries enough water for a substantial 2+ hour ride- and the external fill means you can top off the reservoir without unpacking anything
Key Pack Features:
- Magnetic tube trap
- External fill
- Dual compression
- Bike tool organizer pocket
- Helmet hooks.
Designed to Carry:
- Spare tube
- Energy bar.
Antidote Reservoir Features:
- Quick Link System
- 1/4 turn
- Easy open/close cap
- Lightweight fillport
- Dryer arms
- Center baffling and low-profile design
- patented Big Bite Valve
- HydroGuard technology
- PureFlow tube
- Clean wide-mouth opening
- Total Capacity: 366 cu in / 6L + 3L reservoir
- Pack-Only Weight: 1 lb 2 oz / .49 kg
- Back Panel: XV. Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design.
- Belt: Removable 20mm / .75' stability
- Harness: Independent suspension with ultra light mesh
- Fabric: 70D / 210 D diamond ripstop nylon- 70D / 140D block dobby nylon
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning- soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric- it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners- and will void the Got Your Bak Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use- especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However- if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use- and mold or discoloration develops:
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab. Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve- allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean- be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside- which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind- these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However- your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
Do not wait any longer and buy Camelbak Lobo 3l! At bikeinn all our Bags and covers products have the full manufacturer warranty of the brand Camelbak. Buying in our store, you can benefit from the advantages belonging to our community. Place your order now and receive Camelbak Lobo 3l as soon as possible at home.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE