`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Double-wall construction keeps water cold twice as long, while our innovative Jet Valve™ ensures youre drinking the water, not wearing ak is the official hydration sponsor for the pro cycling team Garmin-Sharp-Barracuda. The team uses Podium bottles in training andduring races.
- Double-wall construction keeps water cold twice as long as regular sport bottles
- Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valve eliminates splatters and spills
- Lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst
- 100% BPA-Free TruTaste polypropylene with HydroGuard lets you taste your water, not your bottle.
- Positive lockout for leakproof transport
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- Also keeps warm beverages warm during cool weather rides
- Dishwasher Safe: All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we built it, well Bak it with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 21 oz / 610 ml
- Total Weight (Pack and Reservoir): 3 oz
- Always: 100% BPA-Free
- Warranty: Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee
- Bottle Material: BPA-Free TruTaste Polypropylene
- Cap Material: BPA-Free TruTaste Polypropylene
- Bite Valve Material: The Jet Valve is made from medical grade, self-sealing silicone
- Country of Origin: China
CLEANING THE PODIUM CHILL BOTTLE
The Podium Chill Bottle is dishwasher-safe and easy to clean. Remove the cap assembly, making sure the Jet Valve™ lockout is open, and place it with the bottle on the top rack of your dishwasher.
For best results, we recommend avoiding high-heat settings such as sanitary clean or heat boost which may distort plastic components. We don’t recommend forcing a brush or other cleaning tool through the Jet Valve cross-slit (i.e. where you drink).
Please note that the Podium caps are primarily composed of two components: the Jet Valve and the silicone nozzle. To wash the cap by hand, pull off the silicone nozzle and wipe cap with a soapy sponge.
Rinse thoroughly and snap the nozzle back on. Do not disassemble small parts of the cap Jet Valve. Disassembly of the plastic cap could lead to leaks or product malfunction.
Discover Camelbak Podium Chill Jacket 610ml in stock and at the best price. Visit bikeinn, your online shop for bike equipment and join all deals without leaving home. Secure payment and tracked shipping guaranteed! Order your Camelbak Podium Chill Jacket 610ml now and complete your equipment. Enjoy your daily and sport activities to the fullest!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU