`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Skyline™ 10 LR is a full-featured MTB pack with a lumbar design that gives you maximum stability during aggressive downhill rides. The new CamelBak low rider packs are designed to give you maximum stability during aggressive downhill rides. The lumbar design keeps your water and cargo stowed low and close to your waist. It’s a small change, but it makes a huge difference: a lower center of gravity gives you more stability on bumpy trails, and lets your upper body move more freely.
The Skyline™ 10 LR is a full-featured MTB pack designed to keep your gear organized, with a 3-liter Antidote® reservoir, helmet hooks, compression webbing for storing soft armor, and an XV™ back panel to keep your back cool and ventilated. The pack includes its own tool roll, so you’ll always be prepared on the trail.
CamelBak also added some features that let you drink and refill on the fly: a zippered trapdoor that gives you instant access to your reservoir, and a magnetic tube trap that stows your drinking tube in one click. That way, you can spend more time on the trail and less time fumbling with your pack.
- Key Pack Features: Bike tool organizer roll, fleece-lined media pocket, magnetic tube trail, helmet hook, stretch overflow storage, lumbar compression, dual waist belt pockets, armor carry, zippered essentials pocket, stabilizing shoulder yoke, blinker tab.
- Designed to Carry: Helmet, armor, multi-tool, CO2 pump and cartridges, spare tube, extra layer, energy bar, phone, keys.
- Antidote Lumbar Reservoir Features: Quick Link™ System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- Total Capacity: 610 cu in / 7L + 3L reservoir
- Pack-Only Weight: 2 lb 3 oz / 0.98 kg
- Torso Length: 16 in / 40 cm
- Back Panel: XV™. Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design.
- Belt: Fixed 38 mm / 1.5' with cargo pockets
- Harness: Yoke harness with ultra light 3D mesh and slider sternum strap
- Fabric: 70D / 210D diamond ripstop nylon, 210 HT nylon
- PACK CLEANING: We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak™ Guarantee.
- RESERVOIR CLEANING: The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab. Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
At the bike store, bikeinn, you can find different sizes of Camelbak Skyline 10 Lr 3l and in the different colors . In addition, you can also complete your order with products related with Camelbak Skyline 10 Lr 3l or the category Bags from our online bike store. Read our expert advice guides about bike equipment and also the Camelbak Skyline 10 Lr 3l reviews.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE