`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Our newest women’s mountain bike pack is a low rider. The Solstice™ is a full-featured pack that shifts your load—and most importantly, your water supply—down towards your waist. That small change gives you a lower center of gravity and a wider range of motion, which makes it easier to maneuver as you’re barreling downhill. The Solstice also stores enough water and gear for a full day on the trail: a 3-liter Antidote® reservoir, helmet hooks, attachment points for soft armor, and a tool roll to keep your gear organized. We designed the Solstice specifically for women, with an S-shaped harness that curves comfortably around your chest, and a slightly shorter back panel for a more ergonomic fit. The velvetex-lined harness also keeps the straps from chafing against your skin.
- KEY PACK FEATURES: Bike tool organizer roll, fleece-lined media pocket, velvetex-lined shoulder harness, magnetic tube trap, helmet hook, stretch overflow storage, lumbar compression, dual waist belt pockets, armor carry, zippered essentials pocket, stabilizing shoulder yoke, blinker tab.
- DESIGNED TO CARRY: Helmet, armor, multi-tool, CO2 pump and cartridges, spare tube, extra layer, energy bar, phone, keys.
- ANTIDOTE® RESERVOIR FEATURES: Quick Link™ System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, well Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3L
- Total Capacity: 7L (610 cu in) + 3L reservoir
- Total Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz / 0.95 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 15 in / 21 x 19.5 x 39 cm
- Torso Length: 16 in / 40 cm
- Back Panel: XV™. Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design.
- Harness: Yoke harness with womens-specific S shape, velvetex binding and slider sternum strap
- Belt: Fixed 38 mm / 1.5' with cargo pockets
- Fabric: 70D / 210D diamond ripstop nylon, 210 HT nylon
- We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak™ Guarantee.
- RESERVOIR CLEANING: The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab. Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
If you are interested in Camelbak Solstice 10 Lr Woman 3l, discover also other bike products related to Camelbak in the Bags department and Backpacks catalogue. In addition, when buying at bikeinn, your online bike store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE