`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Ready to win, always.
The Bullet™ Ultra™ are the brand new wheels by Campagnolo® that everyone was waiting for: an attractive design and the performance of a real leader.The special structure of the rim, combined with the oversize hub and the G3™ spoking solution with the DRSC™ (Directionated Rim-Spoke Coupling) system, give the wheel and explosive responsiveness combined with great manoeuvrability and steering precision. In turn, the CULT™, the USB™ and the top-quality balls/bearings allow force movements and durability over time beyond that of any other competitor.The Bullet™ Ultra™ wheels are available in the 'Dark' and 'Bright' versions.The Bullet™ Ultra™ wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
Features & Benefits:
- RIM PROFILE OPTION: clincher: it allows to use the traditional clincher.
- INTEGRATED ALUMINIUM/CARBON RIM STRUCTURE: the exclusive coupling system of the aluminium rim and carbon structure makes the rim extremely rigid, it allows for excellent responsiveness levels and durability of the wheel.
- DYNAMIC BALANCING ON THE RIM: thanks to a special operation of the production process, the carbon fiber layup is positioned in such a way as to obtain perfect balancing of the rim even at high speeds.
- MOMAG™: Allows the external profile of the rim to be free of holes ? increases structural resistance ? makes rim tape unnecessary and reduces the weight of the wheel.
- EXCLUSIVE PRESSING SYSTEM FOR THE RIM IN UNPAINTED CARBON: enables an extremely limited weight and a smooth surface free from imperfections.
- SPOKE ANTI-ROTATION SYSTEM: Keeps the spokes in the position of maximum aerodynamic penetration.
- DRSC™ (Directional Rim-Spoke Coupling): exclusive rim/spoke coupling system. It allows the rim, spokes, nipples and hub to align properly with the same tensioning value in all areas.
- AERODYNAMIC PROFILE IN STEEL: ensuring the maximum aerodynamic penetration and, thanks to the material employed, lower weight and greater reactivity.
- SELF-LOCKING OVERSIZE ALUMINIUM NIPPLES: they reduce the peripheral mass of the wheel to a minimum, thus increasing responsiveness. The nipples self-locking system provides the correct tension of the spokes and does not require any maintenance.
- CUP AND CONE BEARINGS: easy ball/bearing adjustment - reduces possible ball/bearing play - precision operation - maintains performance over time.
- 3 DIFFERENT BALL/BEARINGS OPTIONS: configure the wheel according to your needs:
1. top quality standard bearings
2. USB™ ceramic balls
3. balls/bearings with CULT™ system
- ALUMINIUM HUB BODY: gives the wheel a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces weight to the minimum.
- OVERSIZED FLANGE ON THE DRIVE SIDE: increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change in rhythm of the pedal stroke.
- ALUMINIUM AXLE: reduces the overall weight of the wheel.
- QUICK RELEASE: New, completely redesigned and lighter aerodynamic-profile wheel block. Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die.
Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
- Clincher: 1.590 g
- USB™ Ultra Smooth Bearings: Perfectly smooth surfaces and lower friction to reduce loss of power are the most interesting features. Add on the reduced weight and resistance to corrosion and you will understand why we can give you the best thanks to USB™. All your power will be transferred onto the road. Campagnolo® has a long-standing reputation for the extremely high performance of its hubs in terms of smoothness and reliability. In fact, all the projects are entirely developed in our R&D department Campy Tech Lab™ and we have put obsessive care into taking care of every detail. The hubs with USB™ ceramic bearings (Ultra Smooth Bearings) further enhance the wheels smoothness and reduce weight and the need for maintenance. Comparative tests have shown that USB™ bearings are 50% smoother than standard bearings. Now improving your performance during the race or simply going for a ride with your friends will be easier.USB™ - Ultra Smooth Bearings - technology is used for Record™ cranksets and for the new Shamal™ Ultra™ wheels.
- G3 Geometry: Campagnolo® has developed an assembly architecture which, compared with a traditional wheel, makes it possible to improve energy transfer, reduce the stress on the spokes on the right and increase transverse rigidity.This is achieved because in G3™ geometry the right-hand side of the rear wheel is fitted with twice as many spokes as the left. The results of G3™ system are truly extraordinary: better transfer of the driving torque, better lateral rigidity, reduction of the stress in the rear wheel spokes. And thanks to the G3™ system that compensates for the forces acting on the 2 sides of the wheel, there are no more wheel vibrations, even for heavier people.In the 2012 range the Shamal™ and Zonda™ wheels increase their responsiveness specifically thanks to this system. G3™ becomes Mega-G3™ thanks to the oversize flange. This solution allows the increase of the torsional stiffness values even more, to the benefit of the overall responsiveness of the wheel.
- MoMag™:What is MoMag?
A technology that offers several advantages to the structural integrity of the wheel as well as eliminating the need for rim tape. The name
derives from “Mounting Magnet” system, shortened to MoMag™.
- How does it work? The nipples, once inserted inside the rim via the valve hole, are “guided” to the point of connection with the spoke by means of the magnet.This simple but ingenious system makes it possible to have a wheel without holes on the upper bridge, but with spokes tensioned by traditional nipples!
- Advantages: No holes on the rim means that the rim is uniform at every point, free from stress points or zones of weakness and, for the clincher profiles no rim tape is required, to the benefi t of weight reduction.
The advantages are immediately clear: greater rim lifetime, greater resistance to fatigue, the possibility to give the spokes greater tension, and greater stiffness which, in terms of performance, mean greater reactivity and acceleration.
But that’s not all. The advantages also include extremely quick and simple maintenance and spoke replacement.
All to the benefi t of cyclists who choose Campagnolo®.
- Dynamic Balance™: RIM Dynamic Balance™ – Aluminium wheels: The concept is simple and elegant: balance the weight of the gasket, with an item of similar weight placed on the exact opposite side. For top models, this is obtained by a special operation on the section of the rim opposite the rim joint.
- SPOKES Dynamic Balance™: For entry-level models, Dynamic Balance™ is obtained by using two oversized spokes in the section opposite the joint. The result is a wheel with perfectly balanced rotational dynamics.
- RIM Dynamic Balance™ – Carbon wheels: For carbon wheels the principle is the same, but applied using a different technology. When making carbon rims, the pieces of carbon fabric are aligned in such a manner that the resulting rim is always balanced.
- CULT - Ceramic Ultimate Level Technology: TO UNDERSTAND WHAT CULT™ IS ALL ABOUT AND WHAT ADVANTAGES IT OFFERS IN TERMS OF THE PERFORMANCE OF THE WHEELS AND CRANKSETS THAT APPLY THIS TECHNOLOGY, THERES ONLY ONE THING TO DO: TRY IT! We could describe it, praise its performance features, and give you the technical specifications, but its impossible to transmit the real sensations and the differences you can perceive right from the first pedal rotation with wheels and cranksets bearing the CULT™ name. But in any case, Campagnolo® wants to illustrate the exceptional results shown by the products using CULT™ technology during the tests carried out by the Campy Tech Lab™engineers.CULT™ is the combination of the highest quality ceramic ball bearings available on the market and races made of Cronitect® chromium stainless steel, i.e. the technological wonder made by the German company Schaeffler. Ceramic ball bearings make it possible to reduce friction to the minimum and maintain consistent performance over time; bearing races made of Cronitect® with thermochemical surface treatment make the sliding surface of the bearings extremely hard and resistant to wear. But thats not all. Friction of the wheel and crankset is extremely reduced thanks to the minimal lubrication system required by CULT™: only a thin film of oil in the place of the grease traditionally used.
The results from the Campy Tech Lab™:
- 9 times smoother than the standard solutions
- Zero wear on bearings and balls
- riction coefficient: the lowest in the world of cranksets thanks to lubrication with oil instead of grease
- 3.5 watts more power at each pedal stroke, increasing along with the increase in speed
If you want to know more about Campagnolo Bullet H50 Tyre Campagnolo (Pair) or other products of the brand Campagnolo in the Wheels and tyres category at bikeinn, you are lucky because we have a big offer in various products so that you can realize your bike activities with the best equipment. Don´t forget to also check out our Wheels collection, you can choose bike products from Campagnolo, one of the biggest brands in the industry.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU