Campagnolo enthusiasts have been waiting for this wheel for a long time. Their wait has been rewarded with a product that definitely exceeds all expectations.Indeed Bullet™ is not only an attractive design: Behind their confident and aggressive design and graphics, there is also 'top-class' performance. A carbon wheel with all the benefits of the aluminium braking track: responsive and agile when needed, it can also be comfortable and 'docile' on every kind of track
Features & Benefits:
- INTEGRATED ALUMINIUM/CARBON RIM STRUCTURE: the exclusive coupling system of the aluminium rim and carbon structure makes the rim extremely rigid, it allows for excellent responsiveness levels and durability of the wheel.
- DYNAMIC BALANCING ON THE RIM: thanks to a special operation of the production process, the carbon fiber layup is positioned in such a way as to obtain perfect balancing of the rim even at high speeds.
- MOMAG™: Allows the external profile of the rim to be free of holes - increases structural resistance - makes rim tape unnecessary and reduces the weight of the wheel.
- ALUMINIUM PROFILE FOR CLINCHERS: it allows the use of the traditional clincher.
- EXCLUSIVE PRESSING SYSTEM FOR THE RIM IN UNPAINTED CARBON: enables an extremely limited weight and a smooth surface free from imperfections.
- ALUMINIUM HUB BODY: gives the wheel a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces weight to the minimum.
- OVERSIZED FLANGE ON THE DRIVE SIDE: increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change in rhythm of the pedal stroke.
2 DIFFERENT BALL/BEARINGS OPTIONS: it allows to configure the wheel according to your needs:
1. top quality standard bearings
2. USB™ ceramic balls
- SPOKE ANTI-ROTATION SYSTEM: Keeps the spokes in the position of maximum aerodynamic penetration.
- DRSC™ (Directional Rim-Spoke Coupling): exclusive rim/spoke coupling system. It allows the rim, spokes, nipples and hub to align properly with the same tensioning value in all areas.
- AERODYNAMIC PROFILE IN STEEL: ensuring the maximum aerodynamic penetration and, thanks to the material employed, lower weight and greater reactivity.
- SELF-LOCKING NIPPLES: it allows to maintain the right tension of the spokes and does not require any maintenance.
- QUICK RELEASE: New, completely redesigned and lighter wheel block Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
- Clincher: 1.755 g
- G3 Geometry: Campagnolo® has developed an assembly architecture which, compared with a traditional wheel, makes it possible to improve energy transfer, reduce the stress on the spokes on the right and increase transverse rigidity.This is achieved because in G3™ geometry the right-hand side of the rear wheel is fitted with twice as many spokes as the left. The results of G3™ system are truly extraordinary: better transfer of the driving torque, better lateral rigidity, reduction of the stress in the rear wheel spokes. And thanks to the G3™ system that compensates for the forces acting on the 2 sides of the wheel, there are no more wheel vibrations, even for heavier people.In the 2012 range the Shamal™ and Zonda™ wheels increase their responsiveness specifically thanks to this system. G3™ becomes Mega-G3™ thanks to the oversize flange. This solution allows the increase of the torsional stiffness values even more, to the benefit of the overall responsiveness of the wheel.
- MoMag™:What is MoMag?
A technology that offers several advantages to the structural integrity of the wheel as well as eliminating the need for rim tape. The name
derives from “Mounting Magnet” system, shortened to MoMag™.
- How does it work? The nipples, once inserted inside the rim via the valve hole, are “guided” to the point of connection with the spoke by means of the magnet.This simple but ingenious system makes it possible to have a wheel without holes on the upper bridge, but with spokes tensioned by traditional nipples!
- Advantages: No holes on the rim means that the rim is uniform at every point, free from stress points or zones of weakness and, for the clincher profiles no rim tape is required, to the benefi t of weight reduction.
The advantages are immediately clear: greater rim lifetime, greater resistance to fatigue, the possibility to give the spokes greater tension, and greater stiffness which, in terms of performance, mean greater reactivity and acceleration.
But that’s not all. The advantages also include extremely quick and simple maintenance and spoke replacement.
All to the benefi t of cyclists who choose Campagnolo®.
- Dynamic Balance™: RIM Dynamic Balance™ – Aluminium wheels: The concept is simple and elegant: balance the weight of the gasket, with an item of similar weight placed on the exact opposite side. For top models, this is obtained by a special operation on the section of the rim opposite the rim joint.
- SPOKES Dynamic Balance™: For entry-level models, Dynamic Balance™ is obtained by using two oversized spokes in the section opposite the joint. The result is a wheel with perfectly balanced rotational dynamics.
- RIM Dynamic Balance™ – Carbon wheels: For carbon wheels the principle is the same, but applied using a different technology. When making carbon rims, the pieces of carbon fabric are aligned in such a manner that the resulting rim is always balanced.
Campagnolo Bullet H50 Tyre Shimano (Pair) is available with different characteristics. Buy it at bikeinn and benefit from all the advantages. In addition, Campagnolo Bullet H50 Tyre Shimano (Pair) has the official guarantee of the brand Campagnolo. Also, you can complement your order with other product from our Wheels and tyres catalogue and Road wheels category.