`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
A tiny electronic component that performs an extremely important job.
The interface transforms the analogue signals received from the controls into the digital signals transmitted to the EPS™ Power Unit™.
But thats not all it does. It is also used to sets the initial configuration and adjust drivetrain settings during a race, as well as displaying battery level.A vital component for the electronic drivetrain, it may be installed on the handlebar mount or on the brake cables.
Features & Benefits:
- ANALOGUE-DIGITAL SIGNAL CONVERSION Transforms the analogue signals received from the controls into the digital signals transmitted to the Power Unit.
- 'ZERO SETTING' AND 'RIDING SETTING' Used to set the initial configuration of the components and make fine adjustments during a race.
- RGB LED:Visualises battery charge status.
- TWO POSSIBLE INTERFACE MOUNTING OPTIONS The unique design of the interface lets the user choose whether to install it on the brake cable or on the handlebar mount.
- Weight: 24 gr.
- Riding Settings :The client can adjust the reference position of the rear derailleur and/or derailleur using the adjustment procedure known as Riding Setting. The adjustment of the rear derailleur is designed especially in case you change the wheel for one with a set of sprockets that are positioned differently with respect to the drop out. It is possible to start the procedure for either the rear derailleur or the derailleur from any chainring. Every time either keys 2 or 3 is pressed, the system performs a set displacement of 0.25 mm if you act on the rear derailleur, and approximately 0.1 mm if you act on the derailleur. When you have completed the adjustment phase, the system will correct the established positions of all chainrings based on the new settings.
- Zero Settings: The procedures to reset the rear derailleur and derailleur to zero are essential for the system to function.
These procedures allow the system to learn the reference positions of the chain on the sprockets and chainrings, which will be used to calculate the positions that need to be used in all operating conditions. During the resetting to zero phase the movements of the rear derailleur and derailleur occur continuously, and not through set movements as during adjustment, and they depend on the pressure time of levers 2 and 3. The position can be changed by even just a hundredth.
Do you like Campagnolo Chorus Eps Under BB Cable Kit? Enter in our bike section and discover a big variety of Drivetrains products and accessories that can help you realize your leisure activities. We verify that the bike products are in a perfect condition. Do not look any further! Our collection of Drivetrains are available in different colours and styles.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU