`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Just a simple click.
And you experience with the all-new EPS™ electronic groupset begins. Just a simple click of the new Ergopower™ EPS™ controls, and the rear or front derailleur moves the chain with levels of speed and precision only possible with a Campagnolo electronic drivetrain.The ergonomics are the same as the tried and tested electronic controls, but the down shift lever is now easier to use in all riding positions. Especially when youre giving it your all for maximum speed!
Features & Benefits:
- HIGH TORQUE, HIGH DRIVE RATIO MOTORS: Campagnolo has used the worlds best electric motors for this application. These units ensure effective shifting even under strain, deliver the same performance time after time and make extremely fast, precise shifts possible.
- POSITION SENSOR: With the 'Magnetic Hall Sensor Resolver™', the front derailleur always moves the chain automatically into the ideal position for the selected sprocket/chainring.
- FRONT DERAILLEUR BODY IN MONOLITHIC CARBON POWDER TECHNOPOLYMER: For maximum lightness and superlative stiffness.
- NEW INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL DERAILLER CAGE DESIGN, WITH ALUMINIUM AND CARBON FIBRE CONSTRUCTION: A design optimised for the EPS™ drivetrain for maximised lightness and stiffness. Extreme derailing speed and precision even under strain.
- 100% WATERPROOF: All the components of the front derailleur are built to operate in any weather conditions in compliance with the IP67 standard.
- SWITCH MODE BUTTON: The “mode” buttons allow the user to check battery charge, make fne adjustments to the rear or front derailleur - even in the middle of a race (with the “ride setting” procedure), and set the zero position of the rear and front derailleur (“zero setting'procedure).
- Weight: 262 gr.
- One lever-One action: Just like the mechanical version, the levers are natural and intuitive to use. Activating the levers reproduces and follows the movement of the chain on the sprockets.For example, lever 2 of the right Ergopower, which is pressed from right to left, moves the rear derailleur and makes chain shift up by one sprocket from right to left, copying the exact movement.
- Multi-Dome Technology: A set of aluminium domes which have been fine tuned through road testing by professional and amateur riders to optimise operating force. Being able to feel the exact instant when they shift with the rear or front derailleur is crucial for a rider.With this technology, Campagnolo has achieved the perfect 'click feeling', which also prevents unintentional shifts.
- E-Ergonomy: The shape of the control reproduces the asymmetry of the human hand perfectly, increasing the amount of surface that is in contact with the palm of the hand and allowing you to use different gripping positions with your hands and guarantee maximum safety in all riding positions.The position of lever 3 has been improved in comparison to the mechanical controls, making it easier to use even when your hands are gripping the lower part of the handlebar. This makes it easier to change gears downhill or when you take the lead or suddenly overtake.
- Waterproof - IP 67: The Campagnolo EPS electronic drivetrain complies with IP67 international standards.This means that the system is able to protect its electronic components from dust and liquid infiltration. In order to achieve the IP67 classification, all the electronic components of the EPS system underwent a series of tests, which proved their ability to function perfectly under one meter of water for at least 30 minutes.
Welcome to our Campagnolo Dual Road Shifters Super Record 11s Eps Ergopower special deal. At bikeinn, not only can consumers find the best price for their bike equipment, but also expert information on bike products they are looking to buy. Product prices are up-to-date and all the necessary filters are available, enabling you to compare similar products from top categories like Levers head-to-head.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE