`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The compounds used yield superior braking performance and the lightened pad holders make pad replacement fast and easy. But thats not all. Campagnolo® offers two options: alongside the classic front/rear brake differentiation for maximum lightness and braking modulation, there is also a dual pivot option available for the rear brake, for even more decisive and powerful braking. The choice is yours!
Features & Benefits:
- EXCLUSIVE BRAKE PAD COUPLING/UNCOUPLING SYSTEM fast and secure brake pad replacement.
- SPECIAL COMPOUND: reduction of braking distance in both dry and wet conditions - longer brake pad and braking track life - Maximum silence
- SKELETON BRAKE ARMS: no-bend arms, modularity, reduced weight
- FRONT/REAR DIFFERENTIATED BRAKING lighter rear brake - greater braking power modulation
- LIGHTER PAD HOLDERS reduced weight
- DUAL PIVOT FRONT/REAR VERSION the brake allows an enhanced braking action
- Weight: 302 gr.
- Skeleton™ Brakes: AHEAD OF ALL ITS COMPETITORS ON THE MARKET, CAMPAGNOLO HAS ALWAYS PAID PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO OBTAINING EFFECTIVE BRAKING IN ALL CYCLING CONDITIONS BY MODULATING FRONT BRAKING COMPARED WITH THE REAR. Greater rigidity combined with even lower weight was the goal targeted by our Campy Tech Lab™ engineers when designing Skeleton™ brakes. A combination that enriches virtually every groupset, from Athena™ to Super Record™.Thanks to its double-fulcrum architecture, the front brake is able to grip the rim with around 70% of the total braking force; the rear brake, which only has a single fulcrum, stops the rear wheel from swerving - due to the lightening of the rear - thanks to the application of a force that is lower than at the front. The single pin structure also makes it possible to save a few grams compared with the double-fulcrum one. The analogy is obvious: think of the ABS on cars which prevents wheel locking when braking and think of all the safety this has provided. Differentiated Campagnolo® braking aims to give you the same safety on your bike.
One of the key principles behind the design of every component is the discriminating choice of material. After considering the complexity of the stress map brake bodies are subject to, we established that the best material for making them remains aluminium alloy.Our Campy Tech Lab™ engineers have applied a basic tectonics concept to Skeleton™ brakes, one that substantially lays down two roads to follow: the use of the smallest quantity of material possible and the location of this material at the maximum distance with regard to the neutral bending axis of the section considered. By doing so, we optimize the components weight-rigidity relationship and obtain a weight reduction. And this is all done while actually improving the traditional reliability of Campagnolo® braking.Following professional cyclists means meeting all their needs. This is why Campagnolo® has designed two brake options for Super Record™, Record™, Chorus™ and Athena™ brakes. An extrapivot has been added to the standard single pivot rear version for those who want an immediate and decisive brake response.Braking power results from both our Skeleton design and the new brake shoe combination. The shoe holder allows for better regulation and helps to improve the friction surface.
Complete your order of Campagnolo Ergopower Brake Lever Hoods Record/Chorus with our Components spare parts selection and Levers items. Navigate through the other bike categories at bikeinn, your online store specialized in bike equipment and get all your Levers gear at the best price, 100% guarantee at bikeinn!
Campagnolo ergopower brake lever hoods
Louis Du Brey - 26/03/2017
Easy to install and nice to have the tight fit back. Thank you
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU