`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Lightness and tradition. The Hyperon™ Ultra™ Two is, by definition, a mountain-bikers wheel. The full-carbons low profile version combines lightness, smoothness and responsiveness.Long distances dont frighten this wheel, and long climbs are the ideal terrain for testing the great two wheel 'climbers' of the world.
- Tubular: 1.231 g
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- EXCLUSIVE RIM PRINTING SYSTEM: rim painting no longer required. The weight is greatly reduced and the surface is free from imperfections.
- RDB™ RIM DYNAMIC BALANCE: exclusive system that assures perfect balancing of the rim even at high speeds. Moulded into the rim itself.
- NEW BRAKE PADS MADE ESPECIALLY FOR CARBON WHEELS: the new blend increases the brake performance by about 40% on wet surfaces and 20%
on dry surfaces without increasing the wear and tear on the pad. For a more modular and more secure stop.
- STEEL, AERODYNAMIC SPOKES: allows for the high degree of air penetration.
- CARBON FIBRE HUB: provides a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces weight to the minimum.
- CUP AND CONE BEARINGS: easy ball/bearing adjustment - reduces possible ball/bearing play - precision operation - maintains performance over time.
- OVERSIZED FLANGE: greater torsional stiffness and greater reactivity.
- ALUMINIUM AXLE: reduces the weight of the wheel.
- QUICK RELEASE: new, completely redesigned and lighter aerodynamic-profile wheel block. Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die.
Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
- CULT - CERAMIC ULTIMATE LEVEL TECHNOLOGY: TO UNDERSTAND WHAT CULT™ IS ALL ABOUT AND WHAT ADVANTAGES IT OFFERS IN TERMS OF THE PERFORMANCE OF THE WHEELS AND CRANKSETS THAT APPLY THIS TECHNOLOGY, THERES ONLY ONE THING TO DO: TRY IT! We could describe it, praise its performance features, and give you the technical specifications, but its impossible to transmit the real sensations and the differences you can perceive right from the first pedal rotation with wheels and cranksets bearing the CULT™ name. But in any case, Campagnolo® wants to illustrate the exceptional results shown by the products using CULT™ technology during the tests carried out by the Campy Tech Lab™engineers. CULT™ is the combination of the highest quality ceramic ball bearings available on the market and races made of Cronitect® chromium stainless steel, i.e. the technological wonder made by the German company Schaeffler.Ceramic ball bearings make it possible to reduce friction to the minimum and maintain consistent performance over time; bearing races made of Cronitect® with thermochemical surface treatment make the sliding surface of the bearings extremely hard and resistant to wear. But thats not all. Friction of the wheel and crankset is extremely reduced thanks to the minimal lubrication system required by CULT™: only a thin film of oil in the place of the grease traditionally used.
THE RESULTS FROM THE CAMPY TECH LAB™:
- 9 times smoother than the standard solutions
- Zero wear on bearings and balls riction coefficient: the lowest in the world of cranksets thanks to lubrication with oil instead of grease
- 3.5 watts more power at each pedal stroke, increasing along with the increase in speed
- Dynamic Balance™: RIM Dynamic Balance™ – Aluminium wheels. The concept is simple and elegant: balance the weight of the gasket, with an item of similar weight placed on the exact opposite side. For top models, this is obtained by a special operation on the section of the rim opposite the rim joint.
- SPOKES Dynamic Balance™: For entry-level models, Dynamic Balance™ is obtained by using two oversized spokes in the section opposite the joint. The result is a wheel with perfectly balanced rotational dynamics.
- RIM Dynamic Balance™ – Carbon wheels For carbon wheels the principle is the same, but applied using a different technology. When making carbon rims, the pieces of carbon fabric are aligned in such a manner that the resulting rim is always balanced.
Do not wait any longer and buy Campagnolo Front Wheel Khamsin Asymetric! At bikeinn all our Wheels and tyres products have the full manufacturer warranty of the brand Campagnolo. Buying in our bike store, you can benefit from the advantages belonging to our bike community. Place your order now and receive Campagnolo Front Wheel Khamsin Asymetric as soon as possible at home.
Suitable for 10 speed sram
MANUEL AZA - 15/06/2017
GOOD DAY THAT PRICE FOR THE WHEEL TORQUE AND IF IT SERVES FOR GRUPO SRAM APEX OF 10 VEL OR 11 VEL ??
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE