The maximum that you could ask for in performance and smoothness. The Super Record™ crankset is an extraordinary concentration of technology and performance: extremely high overall stiffness, extraordinary lightness, fast and precise shifting; the CULT™ system and the option with titanium axle, all this enhances even more the performance and uniqueness of this crankset.
Features & Benefits:
- TITANIUM AXLE AND REVERSE THREAD TITANIUM FIXING BOLT: Reduces the overall weight of the crankset by 40 grams.
- HOLLOW CRANKS AND SPIDER ARMS WITH ULTRA-HOLLOW™ TECHNOLOGY: Reduced weight of stress-free sections, improved crank set weight to stiffness ratio.
- ULTRA-TORQUE™ AXLE: Pressure on the pedals is transmitted effciently without any power loss.
- NEW CHAINRINGS: Sophisticated mechanical features on the parts that move the chain up and down guarantee maximum effciency during: shifting. A further evolution of the chainrings used by Pro-Teams in 2014.
- DIFFERENTIATED NUMBER OF PINS DEPENDING ON THE CHAINRING COMBINATION: Constantly optimum engagement of the chain. Maximum shifting effciency.
- CULT™ TECHNOLOGY: The highest performing ceramic bearings combined with Cronitect steel make for a combination that is 9 times smoother, resistant to corrosion and extremely long lasting.
- DOUBLE STANDARDIZED BOLT CIRCLE DIAMETER ON ALL COMBINATIONS: Maximum stiffness and lightness thanks to extension of the carbon fber crank close to the chainrings with 112 mm for the small bolt circle diameter and 145 mm for the large one.
- Lunghezza: 170, 172.5, 175 mm
- Combinazioni: 39/53 - 36/52 - 34/50
- Weight: 603 gr.
- X.P.S.S.™ Extreme Performance Shifting System: X.P.S.S.™ incorporates a project with a specific goal: giving Campagnolos new 11-speed groupsets the best shifting performance possible.And the Campy Tech Lab™ has hit the mark once again. The new design of the chains up shifting and downshifting has been analysed to the smallest detail with mathematical functions to simulate possible movements of the chain on the chainrings and design optimal angles. Furthermore, repeated lab tests on the speed and precision of the shifting action have allowed us to complete the products optimization. We have also reviewed the profile of the chainring teeth to enhance efficiency and compatibility with the 11-Speed chain and the cleverly-shaped derailleur to contribute to making the movement of the chain extremely quick, even under load. Indeed the secret of this amazing result is a perfect combination and integration of all the drive trains components. Each one of them is designed to perfectly fit and work with the rest. This is the only way you will be able to enjoy the extraordinary performance of the new X.P.S.S.™ system.
- CULT - Ceramic Ultimate Level Technology: TO UNDERSTAND WHAT CULT™ IS ALL ABOUT AND WHAT ADVANTAGES IT OFFERS IN TERMS OF THE PERFORMANCE OF THE WHEELS AND CRANKSETS THAT APPLY THIS TECHNOLOGY, THERES ONLY ONE THING TO DO: TRY IT! We could describe it, praise its performance features, and give you the technical specifications, but its impossible to transmit the real sensations and the differences you can perceive right from the first pedal rotation with wheels and cranksets bearing the CULT™ name. But in any case, Campagnolo® wants to illustrate the exceptional results shown by the products using CULT™ technology during the tests carried out by the Campy Tech Lab™engineers. CULT™ is the combination of the highest quality ceramic ball bearings available on the market and races made of Cronitect® chromium stainless steel, i.e. the technological wonder made by the German company Schaeffler. Ceramic ball bearings make it possible to reduce friction to the minimum and maintain consistent performance over time; bearing races made of Cronitect® with thermochemical surface treatment make the sliding surface of the bearings extremely hard and resistant to wear.But thats not all. Friction of the wheel and crankset is extremely reduced thanks to the minimal lubrication system required by CULT™: only a thin film of oil in the place of the grease traditionally used.
The results from the Campy Tech Lab™:
- 9 times smoother than the standard solutions
- Zero wear on bearings and balls
- Riction coefficient: the lowest in the world of cranksets thanks to lubrication with oil instead of grease
- 3.5 watts more power at each pedal stroke, increasing along with the increase in speed
- Ultra-Torque™: LIGHTNESS, RIGIDITY, SIMPLIFIED ASSEMBLY AND MAINTENANCE:ULTRA-TORQUE™. THIS IS CAMPAGNOLOS ANSWER IN THE INTEGRATED CRANKSET SECTOR. SIX YEARS AFTER INTRODUCING THE ULTRA-TORQUE™ SYSTEM, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED, THE BEST PERFORMING CRANK-SET SPINDLE IN TERMS OF STIFFNESS, LOW WEIGHT AND EFFICIENCY OF POWER TRANSMISSION. Campagnolo found a way to permanently conjoin the semi-axles of the bottom bracket to the respective crankset arms. This redesign made it possible to considerably reduce the lateral dimensions at the axle level and prevent annoying contact with the ankles when turning the pedals. Assembly is simplistic: one single oversize bolt is enough to integrate the two semi-axles. With regard to torque transmission efficiency, this system is equally as effective as a single piece axle. Furthermore, despite the narrow side profile, we have been able to position the bearings outside the bottom bracket shell, resulting in greater axle rigidity from the increased axle diameter. This breakthrough was obtained by using an ingenious mechanical system derived from many years motoring experience in the rotation axle and engine shaft coupling sector: the Hirth joint. In short , this is a joint with self-centring and self-aligning frontal teeth located in the middle of the bottom-bracket axle where the ends of the semi-axles, integrated with the crankset arms, come into contact.
Campagnolo Super Record Ultra Torque Titan Carbon 11s with 172.5x39x53 is available with different characteristics. Buy it at bikeinn and benefit from all the advantages. In addition, Campagnolo Super Record Ultra Torque Titan Carbon 11s with 172.5x39x53 has the official guarantee of the brand Campagnolo. Also, you can complement your order with other product from our Drivetrains catalogue and Road cranksets category.