The Veloce™ crankset adopts the Power Torque System™ also used for its 'big brother' Centaur™.
The Power Torque System™ represents the ideal solution for the Campagnolo® 10s drivetrains:
high rigidity of cranks and chainrings along with extremely limited weight, efficient power transmission thanks to optimised 'Q' and 'U'
factors, new chainrings with MPS Micro Precision Shifting™ machining of the teeth and new machining on the upward zone of the chain.
All this makes the Veloce™ crankset one of the most highly evolved technological solutions, but also one of the most economical, existing on the market.
Features & Benefits:
- MPS™: The perfect combination between chainring teeth, chain, and front derailleur. A perfectly synchronous system that enables fast and precise shifting even under load.
- POWER TORQUE SYSTEM™ BOTTOM BRACKET: Pressure on the pedals is transmitted efficiently without any power loss.
- 8 UP SHIFT AND 2 DOWNSHIFT ZONES: Faster and more accurate shifting, even under stress.
- Lunghezza: 170, 172.5, 175 mm
- Combinazioni: 34/50
- Peso: 753 gr.
- Power Torque System ™: Since 2011, the Athena 11s, Centaur, and Veloce groupsets feature the Power Torque™ system. The new solution was immediately applauded and embraced with enthusiasm thanks to the incredibly high level of performance found in these mid-range groupsets, as well as the ease of use and the high reliability. The axle is a single piece firmly fixed to the right crank of the crankset. The perfect coupling between bottom bracket and left crank is assured by the special geometry of the two components, a solution that guarantees the maximum reliability.
To make the bottom bracket more efficient, we also worked on the inner part. Thanks to an elaborate sequence of thicknesses, we were able to obtain an incredibly light axle while offering an absolute response in terms of rigidity. Thanks to the studies conducted by the Campy Tech Lab™ engineers, material was removed in the zones that could be lightened but at the same time the points of maximum stress were strengthened. Only in this way was it possible to achieve such a high technical value. A careful study of the dimensions made it possible to maintain the lateral measurements already appreciated with the Ultra Torque™ system, thus guaranteeing the maximum freedom of movement and reducing the possibility of contact with the riders shoes.
The Campagnolo® engineers concentrated on ensuring that installation and servicing would be extremely simple. The most complicated work has been done, so now its up to you to carry out four simple steps to fit the Power Torque System™ crankset quickly and with no potential for error. The right-hand bearing is already locked in the axle in correspondence with the crankset; the other is pre-inserted in the left-hand cup. No special tool is required, and the new crankset is ready to propel you over endless miles. Thats right, because another one of the objectives of the Power Torque System™ project was prolonged operating resistance.The tests conducted by the Campy Tech Lab™ were very exacting in this regard. Now its your turn.
- MPS™ Micro Precision Shifting System: Campagnolo is constantly focused on the performance of its groupsets for all its ranges, from Super Record™ to Veloce™.Its Micro Precision Shifting™ (M.P.S.™) System fully refl ects this philosophy.Indeed, our Centaur™ and Veloce™ can attain shifting performances never reached before in a 10-speed group set. Absolute precision, speed and a reduction of the distance covered by the chain when moving from one chainring to another are in line with the performances of the 'bigger' 11-speed groupsets. Mechanical work on the outer chainring is proof of the obsessive attention to detail and the persistence of the engineers at our Campy Tech Lab™ who expect the maximum performance from all of Campagnolo’s products. The result is amazing and now moving from one chainring to another, even under load, will no longer be a problem! Optimised design of the up-shift and down-shift zones and of the profi le of the teeth – enables fast and precise shifting in all types of conditions.8 chain upshifting areas and 2 chain downshifting areas: faster and more precise shifting, even under stress.
If you are looking for Campagnolo Veloce Power Torque whit 10s 170 34x50, you are lucky. In our bike store, you have the best price available and with the confidence that the store gives you like bikeinn. Do not wait any longer and place the order of your Drivetrains products. bikeinn offers an exclusive range of Road cranksets for different kind of activities. Our Road cranksets are designed to suit your needs and give you complete control, no matter of weather.