Tips for a bike storage
A bike storage
rack is a tool to which bikes can be securely fastened for parking directions. A bike storage
rack may be free standing or it may be properly appended to the ground or some fixed thing such as a home wall. You can buy bike storage racks from Specialized
Here there are some tips for storage a bike:
1. Many bikes and bike parts are made out of metal, and where there’s metal, there’s a high risk for rust. Moist or soggy places should be avoided at all costs.
2. But if you do have to store your bike somewhere soggy like in a garage, put bits of cardboard under the tires to increase their life.
3. You should keep the tires filled so they retain a round shape. Itll help limit dry rot. Even if you aren’t riding your bike regularly, you should still examine the tires regularly and regulate the psi consequently to help lengthen tire life.
4. Avoid storing your bike for a long time in intense temperatures.
5. If your bike has a dropper post, keep it stretched when tucking it apart among rides. That will help keep the dropper post working accurately and prolong needed servicing.
6. Dont attach a bike from the seat if it has a dropper post.
7. Bikes should be put upright so that the suspension oil can retain seals oiled.
8. It’s most helpful to keep your bike cleaned, anyhow. It’ll increase the life of your bike parts.
9. Don’t place the bike on the derailleur side as that could harm it.
10. Wash the bike after every ride on dusty roads.