`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The new Alpha Jacket is windproof and water resistant thanks to Windstopper’s 150 material. But the real innovation on this jacket is the
detached insulating layer which stays close to your body when you unzip the jacket so your core doesn’t get blasted with cold air.
Throw out everything you think you know about cycling jackets and redesign the way a jacket should be made. Or possibly how they’ll all be made in a few years when everyone else follows our lead once again.
With the Alpha, we’re introducing several new techniques and fabrics to construct a lightweight, cool and cold weather jacket. We’ve focused on two perennial problems with cycling jackets and wind jerseys.
First is ventilation. With our latest fabrics we can essentially build a winter jacket that will keep you warm in all but the most extreme conditions with just a base layer underneath.
But when you open the front zipper you get a blast of cold air at the top of your chest, while the rest of your body remains too hot.
In Alpha we’ve detached the insulation layer from the windproof layer so that you can open the windproof layer to let air in to ventilate and help evaporate moisture.
Riding these pieces shows how effective it is at regulating temperature and comfort while helping to keep you drier.The second focus area is all the openings.
At the waist we have a new fabric and construction that lays completely flat, is streamlined for aerodynamics, yet when you drop into the riding position it follows your body without binding or billowing.
At the wrists we have a new flat raw-edge construction that interfaces perfectly with our gloves to keep drafts out and to improve comfort. At the collar we have a new articulated construction that follows the bends in your neck whether you’re standing or riding in the lowest aero position.
- Articulated collar that fits better whether standing or riding
- Windstopper 150 fabric fabric is windproof and waterresistant,
- With four-way stretch for freedom of movement
- Better ventilation, better moisture evaporation thanks to separate insulating layer
- Asymmetric external YKK Vislon zipper slides easily and lays flat
- Raw edge waist lays flat and moves with you
- Raw edge wrist cuffs lay flat for a perfect interface with gloves
- Stretch fabrics with advanced patterning make for excellent
- Close-to-body fit yet accommodates a wide range of body types
- Back ventilation
- Castelli silicone text gripper at waist keeps the jacket from riding up
- Front zippered pocket
- 3 rear pockets
- Zippered rear pocket with reflective webbing
- Weight: 381g
Do you like Castelli Alpha Jacket? Enter in our bike section and discover a big variety of Men´s clothing products and accessories that can help you realize your leisure activities. We verify that the bike products are in a perfect condition. Do not look any further! Our collection of Men´s clothing are available in different colours and styles.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE