`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The name Alpha denotes the first in a series. With these products, we?re introducing several new techniques and fabrics to construct cool- and cold-weather jackets.
We?ve focused on two perennial problems with cycling jackets and wind jerseys. First is ventilation. With our latest fabrics we can essentially build a winter jacket that will keep you warm in all but the most extreme conditions with just a base layer underneath. Usually when you open the front zipper you get a blast of cold air at the top of your chest, while the rest of your body remains too hot. With Alpha we?ve detached the insulation layer from the windproof layer so that you can open the windproof layer to let air in to ventilate and help evaporate moisture. Riding in these pieces shows how effective they are at regulating temperature and comfort while helping to keep you drier.
The second focus area is all the openings. At the waist we have a new fabric and construction that lies completely flat and is streamlined for aerodynamics, yet when you drop into the riding position it follows your body without binding or billowing. At the wrists we have a new flat raw-edge construction that interfaces perfectly with our gloves to keep drafts out and improve comfort. At the collar we have a new articulated construction that follows the angle of your neck whether you?re standing or riding in the lowest aero position.
- Articulated collar that fits better whether standing or riding
- Windstopper® 150 fabric is windproof and water-resistant, with four-way stretch for freedom of movement
- Better ventilation, better moisture evaporation thanks to separate insulating layer
- Asymmetric external YKK® Vislon zipper slides easily and lays flat
- Raw edge waist lays flat and moves with you
- Raw edge wrist cuffs lay flat for a perfect interface with gloves
- Stretch fabrics with advanced patterning make for excellent close-to-body fit yet accommodates a wide range of body types
- Back ventilation
- Castelli silicon text gripper at waist keeps the jacket from riding up
- 3 rear pockets, one zippered with reflective webbing
- Weight: 335g
- Rosso Corsa
- Gore Windstopper
Do not wait any longer and buy Castelli Alpha Woman Jacket! At bikeinn all our Women´s clothing products have the full manufacturer warranty of the brand Castelli. Buying in our bike store, you can benefit from the advantages belonging to our bike community. Place your order now and receive Castelli Alpha Woman Jacket as soon as possible at home.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE