`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
This is it: the tight that is getting glowing reviews from magazine testers all over the world and is also the favorite among the Castelli test crew. The comments that keep coming up are the great fit along with exceptional comfort down to very cold temperatures or even when the thermometer rises.
The secret to the great fit is the mixture of Thermoflex Core Due along with our standard Thermoflex, which lets us create just enough stretch but with enough support to keep everything in place.
The wide temperature range is thanks to the inner layer of Thermoflex Cure Due, with its hollow-core polyester for great moisture management and insulation. All that plus the Progetto X2 Air seat pad, Giro++ bib straps and camlock ankle zips with reflective overlays. It will get glowing reviews from you too.
- Thermoflex Core Due fabric front and knee areas for extra protection
- Thermoflex back, lower legs and thighs for maximum stretch
- Giro++ seamless straps on bib
- GIRO3 ankle grippers position the tight and seal around shoecover
- YKK® Camlock ankle zippers with reflective tape for high visibility
- Progetto X2 air seat pad for comfort and improved airflow
- Weight: 317g
- Our Rosso Corsa label is only applied to the highest-level products we make. Every thread and fiber, every curve and contour is obsessed about. Rosso Corsa represents a categorical breakthrough in cycling innovation and the meticulous craftsmanship you expect from Castelli’s performance-enhancing apparel.
THERMOFLEX CORE DUE:
- Thermoflex times two. We’ve extended the comfort range of Thermoflex in both directions. The Core2 version features a polyester inner layer with a nylon outer layer, giving a push-pull moisture transport system that keeps you drier so you’re comfortable in conditions when regular Thermoflex is too warm. But that polyester inner layer is made with hollow-core yarns for extra insulation, and with a tighter knit that keeps more air out.
- With outstanding stretch, luxuriously soft and warm Thermoflex is ideal for cold weather apparel.
- Fleecy inside traps a layer of warm air next to your skin.
- High stretch allows for an aerodynamic fit.
All products of the category Pro tour kits have a high manufacturer quality and take care of even the smallest details. At bikeinn you can find the full catalogue of Men´s clothing products from Castelli. The price of Castelli Sorpasso Bibtight is 114.95 $, with the lowest price guarantee, secure payment and an efficient delivery service!
Victor - 05/10/2016
The garment has a good look. Calidda good and excellent finishes. As always I Castelli size under I bought the L and measure 1,78 and 71 kg.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE