`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Chosen by 8 of the top 10 UCI downhill racers.
- Pro-level concave platform pedal with a wider q-factor designed specifically for downhill racing.
- Cast steel wings for strength and inner needle bearing for silky smooth rotation.
- 8 adjustable pins per side for traction.
- 4-sided entry / mud shedding / customizable release.
- Body material: Two piece machined aluminum
- Wing material: Cast stainless steel
- Spring material: 300 series stainless steel
- Release angle: 15° - 20°
- Max rider weight: No restriction
- Q-factor: 57mm
- Inner bearing type: Needle
- Outer bearing type: Cartridge
- Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included
- Weight: 479g per pair
Crankbrothers Mallet DH Race is available in different options and characteristics. Choose the one that fits your needs the best and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, in the online store you can find Crankbrothers Mallet DH Race related products. Our selection of Mountain pedals and cleats products are designed to give you complete confidence, no matter of the intensity of the workout or sport activity.
Topp downhill pedals
Marco Allemann - 22/01/2017
This product is ideal for downhill bikes. Highly recommended!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE