Taking platform Ciao box and adding a luxury package components, which will result in Ciao i7: a folding bike design with Easy-Step box below curvature, with a low center of gravity and a folding system NOlift.
If we add the internal shift hub Nexus 7 and agility and small size when folded granting wheels 20 ', we have one of folding bicycles more logical for the city as logical as its content price.
Are we witnessing the folding prefect ?.
- Gears: 7
- Size picture: 1
- Distance: handlebar seat: Min: 600 mm (23.6 ') Max: 630 mm (24.8')
- Distance: the seat to the pedals: Min: 650 mm (25.6 ') Max: 900 mm (35.4')
- Recommended cyclist Height: 137-188 cm (46 '- 62')
- Max. rider weight: 105 kg (230 lbs)
- Wheel size: 20 '
- Folded size: 34 × 74 × 66 cm (13.3 '× 28.9' × 25.7 ')
- Weight: 13.5 kg (29.8 lbs)
- Table: LA-Dalloy Series, Sonus tubing, Lattice Forged Hinge, Fusion Technology and closing hinge V-Clamp
- Fork: Integrated, patented Fusion Technology
- Handles: Aluminum Leva
- Seat Handlebar: Radius, Fusion Technology and patented V-Clamp forged aluminum
- Handle: 6061-T6 aluminum late 18th
- Address: Dahon Fusion, Zero stack, sealed bearings
- Grips: Dahon: Ergo
- Saddle: Dahon
- Seatpost: 34 mm x 580 mm, forged aluminum head, micro pump setting Postpump
- Close seat: Dahon Covert, high leverage design
BRAKES: Aluminum V-Brake 110mm
- Cables: Livewire 5.0 lubricated
- Front Hub: Dahon Mini, aluminum, sealed, 20H
- Rear hub: Shimano Nexus 7, sealed 32H
- Command (s): 7-speed Shimano Nexus Revo, swivel
- Rear derailleur: Internal
- Crank: 6061-T6 forged, hand polished, double protector plate 38T
- Cassette: No
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed, square
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Pedals: Folding
- Closing system: Magnetix
- Accessories: Octopus subject baggage, mudguards and carrier, center stand
- Carrier: Dahon Arc rear rack
- Covers: Schwalbe Road Cruiser 20 'x 1.75'
- Radio: 18/8 stainless steel
- Hoops: Aluminum, 20 'x 1.5', high walls, anodized
Driving position: FLEX-ADJUST: Change positions effortlessly to suit the road conditions.
Features & Benefits: DAHON folding technology that lets you store your bike on the narrow gaps.
Are you thinking of buying Dahon Ciao i7? This is one of the star products at bikeinn, the online bike store. The price is 490.45 $, limited time! At bikeinn you can benefit from the biggest advantages and find products from Dahon at the best price. All our bike products have a manufacturer quality guarantee.