`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Taking platform Ciao box and adding a luxury package components, which will result in Ciao i7: a folding bike design with Easy-Step box below curvature, with a low center of gravity and a folding system NOlift.
If we add the internal shift hub Nexus 7 and agility and small size when folded granting wheels 20 ', we have one of folding bicycles more logical for the city as logical as its content price.
Are we witnessing the folding prefect ?.
- Gears: 7
- Size picture: 1
- Distance: handlebar seat: Min: 600 mm (23.6 ') Max: 630 mm (24.8')
- Distance: the seat to the pedals: Min: 650 mm (25.6 ') Max: 900 mm (35.4')
- Recommended cyclist Height: 137-188 cm (46 '- 62')
- Max. rider weight: 105 kg (230 lbs)
- Wheel size: 20 '
- Folded size: 34 × 74 × 66 cm (13.3 '× 28.9' × 25.7 ')
- Weight: 13.5 kg (29.8 lbs)
- Table: LA-Dalloy Series, Sonus tubing, Lattice Forged Hinge, Fusion Technology and closing hinge V-Clamp
- Fork: Integrated, patented Fusion Technology
- Handles: Aluminum Leva
- Seat Handlebar: Radius, Fusion Technology and patented V-Clamp forged aluminum
- Handle: 6061-T6 aluminum late 18th
- Address: Dahon Fusion, Zero stack, sealed bearings
- Grips: Dahon: Ergo
- Saddle: Dahon
- Seatpost: 34 mm x 580 mm, forged aluminum head, micro pump setting Postpump
- Close seat: Dahon Covert, high leverage design
BRAKES: Aluminum V-Brake 110mm
- Cables: Livewire 5.0 lubricated
- Front Hub: Dahon Mini, aluminum, sealed, 20H
- Rear hub: Shimano Nexus 7, sealed 32H
- Command (s): 7-speed Shimano Nexus Revo, swivel
- Rear derailleur: Internal
- Crank: 6061-T6 forged, hand polished, double protector plate 38T
- Cassette: No
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed, square
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Pedals: Folding
- Closing system: Magnetix
- Accessories: Octopus subject baggage, mudguards and carrier, center stand
- Carrier: Dahon Arc rear rack
- Covers: Schwalbe Road Cruiser 20 'x 1.75'
- Radio: 18/8 stainless steel
- Hoops: Aluminum, 20 'x 1.5', high walls, anodized
Driving position: FLEX-ADJUST: Change positions effortlessly to suit the road conditions.
Features & Benefits: DAHON folding technology that lets you store your bike on the narrow gaps.
All bike products of the category Folding bikes have a high manufacturer quality and take care of even the smallest details. At bikeinn you can find the full catalogue of Bikes and frames products from Dahon. The price of Dahon Ciao i7 is 535.95 $, with the lowest price guarantee, secure payment and an efficient delivery service!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE