`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Speed D7 is a true gem in terms of value and performance, making it a firm favorite in the Dahon lineup. Hand-welded and featuring a fast-shifting Neos derailleur with wide gear range, the Speed is a perfect companion for city riding.
- Speeds: 7
- Frame Sizes: 1
- Gear Inches: 37.2' - 74.2'
- Distance: Seatpost to Handlebar: Min: 640 mm (25') Max: 665 mm (25.9')
- Distance: Saddle to Pedal: Min: 675 mm (26.3') Max: 945 mm (37')
- Suggested Rider Height: 142 - 193 cm (48' - 64')
- Max. Rider Weight: 105 kg (230 lbs)
- Wheel Size: 20'
- Folding Time: 15 sec
- Folded Size: 30 x 77 x 64 cm (11.8' x 30.3' x 25.2'
- Weight: 12.5 kg (27.6 lbs)
FRAME: K SERIES- SUPERLITE - 4130 CHROMOLY, LATTICE FORGED HINGE, VISEGRIP, WRAPAROUND TECHNOLOGY, FORGED DROP OUTS
- Fork: INTEGRATED PATENTED FUSION TECHNOLOGY
- Handlepost: Forged Alloy, Radius Telescope Adjustable, Fusion And V-Clamp Technology
- Handlebar: 6061-T6 Alloy, Flat
- Headset: Fusion+, Zero Stack, Cartridge Bearings
- Grips: Two Color, Ergonomic
- Saddle: Comfort, W/ Dahon Logo
- Seatpost: 34 Mm X 580 Mm Alloy, Forged Alloy Clamp, Micro Adjust
- Seat Clamp: Covert, High Leverage Design
- Brakes: Alloy, V-Brake, 110 Mm
- Brake Levers: 3 Finger, Nylon Bracket, Alloy Lever
- Brake Cables: Livewire 5.0, Anti-Compression Housing, Slick Cables, Dupont L3 Lubricant, Alloy Ferrules
- Front Hub: Alloy, Mini, Sealed Bearings 20h
- Rear Hub: Alloy, 7 Speed, Freewheel, 32h
- Spokes: 18/8 Ga Stainless Steel
- Rims: 20' X 1.5' Alloy Singlewall, Anodized, Ground Sidewalls
- Wheels: 20' × 1.50', W/ Dahon Logo, Reflective Stripe
- Shifter(S): 7 Speed, Indexed Twist Shifters
- Rear Derailleur: Tourney For 7 Speed Freewheel
- Crankset: Forged Alloy 6061 Arms, Single Alloy Chainguard, 52t
- Freewheel: 7-Speed Indexed, 13-28t
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing, Square Taper W/ Bolt
- Chain: Indexed For 7 Speed
- Pedals: Folding, Pc Body - Pc Cage
- Shift Cables: Livewire 5.0, Anti-Compression Housing, Slick Cables, Dupont L3 Lubricant, Alloy Ferrules
- Kickstand: Alloy, Single, Center Mount
- Carton: 5 Ply
- Luggage Socket: Frame Integrated
- Clip System: Patented System
RIDING POSITION: FLEX-ADUST: Switch riding positions effortlessly to adapt to prevailing road conditions.
- Low profile Neos derailleur delivers fast, clean shifting
- Folds compactly in as little as 15 seconds
- Stainless steel spokes and alloy micro adjust seatpost for a long lasting bicycle
- Radius Telescope handlepost adjusts to accommodate different riders
Dahon Speed D7 has the 100% money-back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your Dahon Speed D7 you have purchased at bikeinn, you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. In addition, in our online bike store you can discover the full range of product of the brand Dahon and complete your order in Folding bikes products always at the best price.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE