The Speed D7 is a true gem in terms of value and performance, making it a firm favorite in the Dahon lineup. Hand-welded and featuring a fast-shifting Neos derailleur with wide gear range, the Speed is a perfect companion for city riding.
- Speeds: 7
- Frame Sizes: 1
- Gear Inches: 37.2' - 74.2'
- Distance: Seatpost to Handlebar: Min: 640 mm (25') Max: 665 mm (25.9')
- Distance: Saddle to Pedal: Min: 675 mm (26.3') Max: 945 mm (37')
- Suggested Rider Height: 142 - 193 cm (48' - 64')
- Max. Rider Weight: 105 kg (230 lbs)
- Wheel Size: 20'
- Folding Time: 15 sec
- Folded Size: 30 x 77 x 64 cm (11.8' x 30.3' x 25.2'
- Weight: 12.5 kg (27.6 lbs)
FRAME: K SERIES- SUPERLITE - 4130 CHROMOLY, LATTICE FORGED HINGE, VISEGRIP, WRAPAROUND TECHNOLOGY, FORGED DROP OUTS
- Fork: INTEGRATED PATENTED FUSION TECHNOLOGY
- Handlepost: Forged Alloy, Radius Telescope Adjustable, Fusion And V-Clamp Technology
- Handlebar: 6061-T6 Alloy, Flat
- Headset: Fusion+, Zero Stack, Cartridge Bearings
- Grips: Two Color, Ergonomic
- Saddle: Comfort, W/ Dahon Logo
- Seatpost: 34 Mm X 580 Mm Alloy, Forged Alloy Clamp, Micro Adjust
- Seat Clamp: Covert, High Leverage Design
- Brakes: Alloy, V-Brake, 110 Mm
- Brake Levers: 3 Finger, Nylon Bracket, Alloy Lever
- Brake Cables: Livewire 5.0, Anti-Compression Housing, Slick Cables, Dupont L3 Lubricant, Alloy Ferrules
- Front Hub: Alloy, Mini, Sealed Bearings 20h
- Rear Hub: Alloy, 7 Speed, Freewheel, 32h
- Spokes: 18/8 Ga Stainless Steel
- Rims: 20' X 1.5' Alloy Singlewall, Anodized, Ground Sidewalls
- Wheels: 20' × 1.50', W/ Dahon Logo, Reflective Stripe
- Shifter(S): 7 Speed, Indexed Twist Shifters
- Rear Derailleur: Tourney For 7 Speed Freewheel
- Crankset: Forged Alloy 6061 Arms, Single Alloy Chainguard, 52t
- Freewheel: 7-Speed Indexed, 13-28t
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing, Square Taper W/ Bolt
- Chain: Indexed For 7 Speed
- Pedals: Folding, Pc Body - Pc Cage
- Shift Cables: Livewire 5.0, Anti-Compression Housing, Slick Cables, Dupont L3 Lubricant, Alloy Ferrules
- Kickstand: Alloy, Single, Center Mount
- Carton: 5 Ply
- Luggage Socket: Frame Integrated
- Clip System: Patented System
RIDING POSITION: FLEX-ADUST: Switch riding positions effortlessly to adapt to prevailing road conditions.
- Low profile Neos derailleur delivers fast, clean shifting
- Folds compactly in as little as 15 seconds
- Stainless steel spokes and alloy micro adjust seatpost for a long lasting bicycle
- Radius Telescope handlepost adjusts to accommodate different riders
In addition, Dahon Speed D7 in the Bikes and frames category from your online bike store, you can find other products related with Folding bikes. If you are interested in buying other products from the brand Dahon, at bikeinn, you will find a big variety in bike products that can also interest you. Dahon is focused on innovation and improving the bike experience for both beginner and advanced level while maintaining low prices.