`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Qubo digital is an ANT encoded, electronically-adjusted magnetic roller controllable by control unit and wireless management.
Guaranteeing control and performance, it keeps every moment of your training monitored and follows you in your progress
- Magnetic resistance unit with wireless electronic adjustment by cycle-computer
- The head unit has a large display with 4 lines and 5 information fields for monitoring your ride
- During training, the ANT encoded cycle-computer allows you to display:
- Heart-rate (works with ANT+ bands)
- Training heart-rate zones
3 training modes:
- 16 levels
- Constant power
- Preset programmes (10)
- Qubo frame for rapid initial set-up, roller pressure is set automatically by rider weight, no calibration required.
- Thanks to the exclusive compass system, the frame moves to simulate the behaviour of the bicycle on the road
- Fast fixing system: the bicycle can be clamped and released with a single action
- Elastogel roller for less noise and better tyre grip
This exclusive system, designed and introduced in 2005 and subsequently developed by Elite, allows to faithfully simulate real world riding, where weight and power have an influence on how a rider performs.
The weight of the athlete rests directly on the roller as it would happen on the road, having an influence on the effect of a rider’s power output. I.e. a 90kg rider travelling at 30km/h speed has a different power output than a 60kg rider.
By using the rider’s weight to push the tyre into the roller we ensure that this is automatically factored in.
The specific material properties of an Elastogel roller offer better performance due to increased tire grip with a consequent reduction in energy lost during pedaling.
Elastogel also reduces the noise level and extends product life due to its superior strength.
Elastogel, a special cast polyurethane elastomer, is the result of extensive research and testing that has allowed its elastic properties and mechanical strength to be optimized.
It offers outstanding resistance to wear and abrasion and minimizes permanent deformation under even heavy loads and over a wide range of temperature-30°C (86°F) to 80°C (176° F).
Polyurethane is obtained from a controlled polymerization reaction of a polyol and an isocyanate within defined temperatures and times.
Discover Elite Qubo Digital in stock and at the best price. Visit bikeinn, your online shop for bike equipment and join all deals without leaving home. Secure payment and tracked shipping guaranteed! Order your Elite Qubo Digital now and complete your equipment. Enjoy your daily and sport activities to the fullest!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE