`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Fenix BC30R rechargeable bike light puts 1600-lumen neutral white output at the ready with reliable USB charging. Featuring an OLED digital display, the BC30R Fenix bike light helps the cyclists know their remaining runtime and the battery power so they can better plan their route. Remote Burst activation and the exclusive Dual Distance Beam System make this bike light effective on road or on trail with a beam distance up to 509ft.
- Digital display of the remaining runtime and battery power
- Utilizes two Cree XM-L2 (T6) neutral white LEDs with better color rendition
- 1600-lumen instant Burst activation with the remote pressure switch
- DUAL DISTANCE BEAM SYSTEM
- Five brightness levels and one flashing mode
- Digitally regulated output – maintains constant brightness
- Low power warning and intelligent output downshift function
- Plus/minus button switch design for easy and fast output selection
- Quick-release handlebar mount for easy, secure adjustment of the light’s direction
- Made of aluminum alloy with excellent heat dissipation design
- Water resistant to IPX-6 standard
- Length: 4.5” (114mm)
- Width: 2.0″ (50.5mm)
- Height: 1.3″ (31.8mm)
- Weight: 7.8 oz. (221.6g) excluding handlebar mount
Fenix BC30R is available in different options and characteristics. Choose the one that fits your needs the best and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, in the online bike store you can find Fenix BC30R related products. Our selection of Torches products are designed to give you complete confidence, no matter of the intensity of the workout or sport activity.
CARLOS - 20/01/2017
Meets expectations. At full power, lasts 1.45 hours. At a lower level (the continuous spending because it looks good in the dark), lasts 4 hours. At Level 3, it takes about eight (you can also spend continuous, and sees the dark). At the last level, the fourth supposedly takes about 16 hours (but this function is only to see you, not to illuminate). Load in less than two hours. The coupling to the handlebar is super comfortable to pass a bike to another. The display with illuminated digits is incredibly useful, as it marks battery you have left. ¿Pegas? One day I jumped out of engagement with the mountain bike. the flashlight is fastened to the coupling well but it is not their strong point.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE