`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Really spacious and durable travel bag designed for comfortable carrying and easy handling on long journeys all over the world. Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty, an extra hardwearing version of Fjällrävens durable outdoor fabric, with a base in waterproof PU-laminated nylon. The bag can be carried both by hand and as a backpack. Handles with grips in natural-toned leather. The shoulder straps are padded and even the top of the bag has padded panels to keep contents from pressing against the back. The smart design of the side pockets and top section allows handles and shoulder straps to be stowed away, making airport check-ins easier and reducing the risk of the bag getting caught on something during transport. Double handles on the ends make it easy to get hold of and give a stable grip when loading/unloading. The main compartment has an extra large zippered opening and a mesh pocket inside to keep small items in place. On the outside there are two open side pockets, one with a zippered pocket for items needed close at hand. Volume: 110 litres.
- Concept: Travel
- Height: 45 cm
- Width: 76 cm
- Depth: 45 cm
- Weight: 1900g
- Volume: 110 L
- Materials: G-1000
- Outer material: 1000D 100% Polyamide, G-1000
- HeavyDuty: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- One of the world’s best outdoor fabrics:
G-1000 is Fjällräven’s own hardwearing and versatile fabric, a well-proven outdoor classic that will prepare you for all types of adventures, in all climates all year round – from the tropics to the polar regions. The densely woven fabric (65% polyester and 35% cotton of the highest quality) is treated with Greenland Wax. This combination makes G-1000 one of the world’s best outdoor fabrics with a number of strong properties:
• Hardwearing G-1000 is very resistant to wear, and this in combination with its low weight makes it an excellent choice for both travelling and outdoor life.
• Water resistant Greenland Wax makes G-1000 garments very resistant to rain and moisture. This means that you can wear them during brief rain showers. If the fabric gets wet, it will dry fast.
• Windproof The dense weave makes G-1000 almost totally windproof. Once impregnated with Greenland Wax it offers complete protection against biting winds.
• Breathability One of G-1000’s most impressive qualities is its excellent ventilation – it efficiently releases moisture from the body, which is particularly practical when partaking in strenuous activities.
• UV protection The fabric provides almost 100% protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays (UVA and UVB) and therefore greatly reduces the risk of sunburn.
• Mosquito safe The tight weave keeps mosquitoes and other flying insects away from your skin – practical both in the mountains and the forest, or when travelling in hot climates. (Note that G-1000 Lite is not mosquito safe.)
Are you looking for materials from Fjällräven and specially Fjällräven Duffel No.6 Large? At bikeinn, you can find a complete list of Bags products and bike accessories. Place all your orders through our online store bikeinn. You have 75 ways of payment. Check the catalogue and get special bike promotions. And if you are not satisfied we will return your money.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE