`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The award-winning 36 gets a huge performance boost with our new FIT GRIP2 4-way adjustable damper. Equipped with our patent-pending Variable Valve Control (VVC) high- and low-speed rebound adjuster, improved compression damping and less friction overall, the 2019 36 offers a new level of performance and adjustability that matches our X2 shocks.
- NEW FIT GRIP2 damper with 4-way high- and low-speed compression and rebound damping
- NEW Max travel options: 180 mm (27.5) / 170 mm (29)
- NEW Gloss Orange paint option
- FIT4 or FIT GRIP damper options
- FLOAT EVOL air spring
- 831 model FIT GRIP2 with convertible 15 mm/20 mm axle
- Factory Series models feature Genuine Kashima Coat
- Travel Options: 150 (FIT4 only), 160, 170, 180
- Air Spring: FLOAT
- Damper Options: FIT GRIP2
- FIT4: 3-Pos Lever w/adj
- Axle Options: 15QR x 110 Boost
- 15QR x 100
- Kabolt 110
- Upper Tube Finish: Kashima Coat
- Steerer: 1.5 Taper
- Matte: Black
- Starting Weight: 4.31 lb / 1956 g
Next-Generation Sealed Cartridge FIT Damper
- GRIP2 is our next-evolution sealed cartridge FIT system, our highest performing gravity-focused damper. The new damper shares its roots with the original GRIP architecture, but has been seriously enhanced with all-new technology: 4-way adjustability, VVC high-speed rebound circuit, high-performance mid-valve, and overall friction-reducing treatments.
The revolutionary design of the GRIP2 damper provides independently adjustable high- and low-speed compression and high- and low-speed rebound.
In addition to offering incredible damper control, the adjustments also have a wider compression damping range to increase support without adding harshness.
VARIABLE VALVE CONTROL (VVC):
- FIT GRIP2 now features high-speed rebound using our novel and patent-pending approach: Variable Valve Control (VVC).
- Its a revolutionary way to adjust the high-speed rebound circuit, effectively changing valve stiffness rather than adding preload.
- Unlike normal adjusters that add valve preload, VVC uses a leaf spring to alter valve flex in the high-speed rebound circuit. The adjuster provides the same effect as revalving high-speed rebound but without the need for damper disassembly.
- A sophisticated mid-valve design allows more effective shaping of the compression damping curve, offering confidence-inspiring support that resists brake dive.
- Tested and proven on the demanding World Cup Downhill circuit, GRIP2 has been relentlessly tuned to deliver just the right amount of support without harshness, giving it another level of refinement over previous generation dampers.
- During the development of GRIP2, engineering uncovered improvements that greatly reduce friction.
- Low friction seals help improve small bump compliance and honed, polished, and coated shaft and tube surfaces further eliminate friction for an unmatched ride experience.
Are you looking for Fox 36A Float 3Pos-Adj 15QRx110 44 mm? At bikeinn you will find all types of Forks products from the best brands. For example from Fox, a leading brand in the industry and guarantees you the best manufacturing quality. Do not wait any longer and equip yourself with products from our bike store.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE