`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Every tiny detail of the Racing Quattro LG has been painstakingly optimised to offer the rider perfect balance and performance in all situations. Aerodynamic and easy to ride these road bike wheels are ideal for long level straights, but still deliver outstanding results uphill. Versatile and aggressive, these wheels are perfect for riders who enjoy putting themselves against a different type of route every day.
- Tyre type: clincher
- Braking system: Caliper
- Braking surface: Aluminum braking surface, turned
- Front axle compatibiliy: QR
- Fear axle compatibiliy: QR
- Nipples: Aluminum
- Spokes profile technology: Aero, straight pull
- Front hub: Carbon, Aluminum flanges
- Rear hub: Aluminum, Aluminum oversize flange
- Bearings: Industrial bearings system, adjustable
- Other: Plasma treated HG freewheel. Aluminum Axle
- Tyre width: from 25 mm to 32 mm
- Weight: 1725 g
- Wheel material: Aluminum
- Rim material: Aluminum
- Profile height: Medium
- Rim height: front and rear: 35 mm
- Rim width: 23,2 mm, ETRTO 17C
- Spokes front: 16
- Spokes rear: 21 (7 left + 14 right), Two to one
- Spokes material: Stainless steel, double butted
- The concept is simple and elegant: balance the weight of the gasket, with an item of similar weight placed on the exact opposite side.
- When you push on the pedals, the rotational force on the sprocket induces a slackening of the freewheel spokes with a consequent loss of rim tension. This results in undesirable flex of the whole wheel and an unavoidable loss of energy. Fulcrum® has solved this classic cycling problem with its 2:1 Two-to-One™ Spoke Ratio patent, by doubling the spokes in the critical zones.
- This new system raises the concept of spoking to a new level of performance for road bike and triathlon wheels.
- The Fulcrum® engineers have redesigned the spokes and the hub housings to create a solid and unmoveable whole. The result is that the spokes
a) will never lose their initial tension, thus keeping the wheel perfectly reactive and centred
b) will remain in the position that have been studied in the wind tunnel tests to ensure the best aerodynamic penetration possible.
F.I.C. Fulcrum Identification Card - 100% HANDMADE QUALITY:
- Right from its inception Fulcrum® has been marked by feature that continues to this day: that is to design, prototype and industrialise all the wheels characterised by the red “F”.
- Indeed these take shape inside of the R&D, the leading-edge department that represents the beating heart of the Italian company.
- Every single component of the wheel, the materials chosen and the technologies applied are the tangible result of the effort that Fulcrum® makes every day to give you maximum performance and reliability.
- A guarantee of quality
- The keyword for our products is: traceable.
- If you find a little label attached to any Fulcrum® product, do not remove it. It will provide you a guarantee in case of an ascertained defectiveness of a production batch, and so the component needed or wheel will be traceable.
- All this because, devoted to its mission, Fulcrum® demands the absolute perfection and safety for its customers.
Do you love bike? Get your Fulcrum Racing Quattro LG H35 Campagnolo and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Fulcrum gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Wheels and tyres for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective bike models possible, most of our Wheels items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
florent cueto - 08/11/2016
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE