`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
35mm is not just any number.
Every tiny detail of the Racing Quattro LG has been painstakingly optimised to offer the rider perfect balance and performance in all situations.
Aerodynamic and easy to ride these road bike wheels are ideal for long level straights, but still deliver outstanding results uphill.
Versatile and aggressive, these wheels are perfect for riders who enjoy putting themselves against a different type of route every day.
- New 35mm aluminum road bike rims with a wider section: ETRTO 17C, external width 23,2 mm.
- Developed to strike the perfect balance between aerodynamic efficiency, handling and lightness, the 35mm rim profile increases torsional and lateral stiffness compared with a conventional profile, for improved high speed stability.
- Oversized hub body in aluminium provides a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces the weight to a minimum.
- Adjustable ball bearing system in ultra high quality steel for reduced friction and maximum performance even after extensive use.
- Quick and easy to adjust.
- Aluminium axle reduces the overall weight of the wheel.
- Oversized flange on the drive side provides greater torsional stiffness, increases reactivity at any change in rhythm of the pedal stroke.
- Exclusive processing system of the 5 axis hub. This allows the spokes seat to be created perfectly in line with the tensioning line.
- This solution allows equal tension values to be obtained at every point of the spoke; it reduces stress on the rim and the spokes and keeps the road bike wheels balanced.
SPOKES AND NIPPLES:
- Double-butted steel spokes (18 front, 21 rear) with aero profile enable maximum aerodynamic penetration.
- Aluminium nipples make it possible to reduce the peripheral mass of the wheel to the minimum, thus increasing its reactivity.
Are you thinking of buying Fulcrum Racing Quattro LG H35 HG11? This is one of the star products at bikeinn, the online bike store. The price is 332.95 $, limited time! At bikeinn you can benefit from the biggest advantages and find products from Fulcrum at the best price. All our bike products have a manufacturer quality guarantee.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU