`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The 50mm high rim is the ideal size for any type of route: aerodynamic on flat stretches, easy to handle and lightweight when the road is uphill or downhill.
Red Wind with aluminium and carbon profile for clinchers are the choice for those seeking an ever performing and, why not, aesthetically aggressive and yet elegant wheel.
Red Wind with Shimano Inc. FW body is compatible with 10 and 11 speed sprockets.
The Red Wind wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Fulcrum technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Fulcrum wheels.
Aluminium Profile For Clinchers
- it allows to use the traditional clincher.
- Integrated Aluminium/Carbon Rim Structure
the exclusive coupling system of the aluminium rim and carbon structure makes the rim extremely rigid, it allows for excellent responsiveness levels and durability of the wheel.
Exclusive pressing system for the rim in unpainted carbon:
- enables an extremely limited weight and a smooth surface free from imperfections.
Aerodynamic profile in steel:
ensuring the maximum aerodynamic penetration and, thanks to the material employed, lower weight and greater reactivity.
it allows to maintain the right tension of the spokes and does not require any maintenance
Oversized flange on the drive side:
increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change in rhythm of the pedal stroke.
2 DIFFERENT BALL/BEARINGS OPTIONS:
it allows to configure the wheel according to your needs:
- top quality standard bearings
- CULT ceramic balls
New, completely redesigned and lighter wheel block Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
What is MoMag:
- A magnet and lots of ingenuity. This was what led to the patent for the well-tested “Mounting Magnet” system, or MoMag. How does it work? The nipples, once inserted inside the rim via the valve hole, are “guided” to the point of connection with the spoke by means of the magnet. This simple but ingenious system makes it possible to have a wheel without holes on the upper bridge, but with spokes tensioned by traditional nipples!
Advantages: No holes on the rim means that the rim is uniform at every point, free from stress points or zones of weakness and, for the clincher profiles no rim tape is required, to the benefit of weight reduction. The advantages are immediately clear: greater rim lifetime, greater resistance to fatigue, the possibility to give the spokes greater tension, and greater stiffness which, in terms of performance, mean greater reactivity and acceleration.
But that’s not all. The advantages also include extremely quick and simple maintenance and spoke replacement.
Ceramic Ultra Smooth Bearings:
- Fulcrum has a long-standing reputation for the extremely high performance of its hubs in terms of smoothness and reliability.
In fact, all the projects are entirely developed in our R&D department and we have put obsessive care into taking care of every detail.
The hubs with USB ceramic bearings (Ultra Smooth Bearings) further enhance the wheels’ smoothness and reduce weight and the need for maintenance.
Comparative tests have shown that USB bearings are 50% smoother than standard bearings.
Now improving your performance during the race or simply going for a ride with your friends will be easier.
Two-to-One Spoke Ratio:
- When you push on the pedals, the rotational force on the sprocket induces a slackening of the freewheel spokes with a consequent loss of rim tension. This results in undesirable flex of the whole wheel and an unavoidable loss of energy. Fulcrum has solved this classic cycling problem with its 2:1 Two-to-One Spoke Ratio patent, by doubling the spokes in the critical zones.
As a result there are two spokes which carry out the function of one, slackening and torsion are limited and the transfer of the athlete’s power is much more effective.
Also, thanks to this system, spoke tensions are balanced more evenly between drive and non-drive sides and the fatigue life of the rim, hub and spokes is lengthened.
- The concept is simple and elegant: balance the weight of the gasket, with an item of similar weight placed on the exact opposite side. For top models, this is obtained by a special operation on the section of the rim opposite the rim joint.
For entry-level models, Dynamic Balance is obtained by using two oversized spokes in the section opposite the joint. The result is a wheel with perfectly balanced rotational dynamics.
RIM Dynamic Balance:
For carbon wheels the principle is the same, but applied using a different technology. When making carbon rims, the pieces of carbon fabric are aligned in such a manner that the resulting rim is always balanced.
Directionated Rim-Spoke Coupling:
- exclusive rim/spoke coupling system. It allows the rim, spokes, nipples and hub to align properly with the same tensioning value in all areas.
This new system raises the concept of spoking to new heights of performance.
The Fulcrum engineers have redesigned the spokes and the hub housings to create a solid and unmoveable whole. The result is that the spokes
a) will never lose their initial tension, thus keeping the wheel perfectly reactive and centred, and
b) will remain in the position that was found in wind tunnel tests to ensure the best aerodynamic penetration possible.
The spoke antirotation system comes in all:
- Racing Speed
- Racing 3 2-Way Fit
100% HANDMADE QUALITY:
- Right from its inception Fulcrum has been marked by feature that continues to this day: that is to design, prototype and industrialise all the wheels characterised by the red “F”.
Indeed these take shape inside of the R&D, the leading-edge department that represents the beating heart of the Italian company.
Every single component of the wheel, the materials chosen and the technologies applied are the tangible result of the effort that Fulcrum makes every day to give you maximum performance and reliability.
To ensure the top performance and reliability of its products, each project, for the production stage, must undergo a series of very strict tests that validate what has been conceived and designed up to that moment (fatigue test, crash test, tyre burst test, enviroment test, 100% manually assembled and electronically checked).
This is why, from its 2012 range, Fulcrum wanted to supply each wheel with its own Identity Card (ID) which uniquely identifies the wheel and certifies that it has been manually assembled and has passed all tests required by the strict quality protocol.
A guarantee of quality:
The keyword for our products is: traceability.
If you find a little label affixed to Fulcrum products, don’t remove it. This is because it is there to provide you with a guarantee that in the event of the ascertained defectiveness of a production batch your component or wheel will be traceable.
All this because, faithful to its mission, Fulcrum demands absolute perfection and safety for its customers.
Discover all the Wheels and tyres products that you can find at bikeinn like Fulcrum Red Wind H50 XLR Clincher Cult Shimano HG11V Pair. Buy now Fulcrum Red Wind H50 XLR Clincher Cult Shimano HG11V Pair and save a lot of money on Wheels products. In addition, with the quality that is backed up by the brand Fulcrum it will be the perfect purchase. Do you already know that you can find Fulcrum Red Wind H50 XLR Clincher Cult Shimano HG11V Pair and other sports in our bike store? Thanks to bikeinn, you can now see a massive choice of Wheels and tyres item ideal for every sport imaginable.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU