`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Edge 520 Plus is a GPS for mountain races. The device includes the Garmin Cycle Map application that through its indications you will know exactly where you should make the turns, the proximity of the sharp turns or if a vehicle is approaching.
The cyclocomputer has a 2.3 ”screen with a resolution of 200 x 265 pixels. Its batteries are rechargeable lithium-ion and have a range of 15 hours. In its memory, you can store up to 200 hours of activities. It has connectivity via Bluetooth and ANT + and is compatible with iPhone and Android devices. Once you have reached your goals (distance, heart rate, calories, among others) an alarm is activated.
Within its configuration, the tracking equipment incorporates the Strava Live Segments function with which you will register your personal marks and allows you to make comparisons with other athletes. Also, you can set your training goals and the length of the intervals. The sports equipment is linked to your smartphone so you can receive smart notifications among cyclists. The autonomy of the battery is up to 15 hours.
Advanced, easy-to-use GPS bike computer for competing and navigation
- Features advanced navigation, including new rider alerts and the preloaded Garmin Cycle Map with turn-by-turn directions for on and off road - courses
- Preloaded Strava Live Segments let you compete second by second with your previous best or another riders PR; see real-time results right on your screen
- Stay connected1 with LiveTrack and GroupTrack2, smart notifications, rider-to-rider messaging and built-in Incident Detection
- Monitors cycling-specific VO2 max and recovery time when used with power and heart rate sensors
- Tracks Functional Threshold Power (FTP) and cycling dynamics when used with Vector power meters
- Battery life: up to 15 hours3
IN THE BOX:
- Unit Only
- Edge 520 Plus
- Flush out-front mount
- Standard mount
- Charging/data cable
- With Edge 520 Plus, you can train smarter and discover new routes. This cycling computer features advanced navigation and challenges built right in, not to mention a bright colour screen, preloaded Strava Live Segments and the Garmin Cycle Map with turn-by-turn directions. Whether youre exploring new routes or pushing your limits at race time, Edge 520 Plus has exactly what you need.
Advanced navigation with Garmin Cycle Map
- Edge 520 Plus is preloaded with the Garmin Cycle Map and includes turn-by-turn navigation and navigation alerts that notify you of upcoming turns. And, of course, its smart enough to guide you back to the route or back to the start if you deviate from it or decide to head home early.
Messages from rider to rider:
- Theres no need to reach for the phone or worry about your fellow riders when they pull ahead or fall behind. Rider-to-rider messaging lets you send prewritten notes from your Edge 520 Plus bike computer to theirs1. Let your friends know if youll catch up in a few minutes or if they should go on without you. If you have a flat tyre or need assistance, you can send a message to your fellow riders who are paired with GroupTrack so they can find you.
Advanced performance monitoring:
- Edge 520 Plus is compatible with ANT+® technology sensors, including speed, cadence and heart rate. For even more performance data, 520 Plus is also compatible with ANT+ power meters, including Vector 3 (sold separately). Our unique pedal-based power meter measures total power, left/right balance and cadence. You can even record cycling dynamics to get a better look at your form, including where your power is being applied on the pedal and throughout the pedal stroke.
- With the addition of a heart rate strap (sold separately), you gain access to a variety of physiological data. See your cycling-specific VO2 max along with a recovery advisor, which analyses your data and tells you how long you should wait before attempting another hard ride. This connected system of sensors, accessories, cycling computer and post-ride analysis with our Garmin Connect online community allows you to keep track of how your body performs from ride to ride.
Customise your device:
- Its easy to customise your Edge 520 Plus bike computer with the free apps, widgets and data fields you want from our Connect IQ store. Apps such as AccuWeather MinuteCast let you know when the rain will stop so you can find time for a ride. Get immediate feedback with the MPA and Power app from Xert so you can see if youre exceeding your maximum power available. A variety of configurable data fields show your favourite stats on a single, easy-to-read screen.
Ride with confidence and ease:
- Edge 520 Plus is compatible with our Varia line of cycling awareness devices, including rear-view radar and smart bike lights. By pairing these devices with your Edge, you can get alerts right on your Edge display to approaching cars and help drivers see you. Use LiveTrack to let your friends and family follow your real-time location, or use GroupTrack2 to keep tabs on your riding buddies and let them keep tabs on you if you get separated. Edge 520 Plus even features built-in Incident Detection, which automatically sends your location to an emergency contact if you run into difficulty.
Strava Live Segments help you push to perform:
- Garmin and Strava are bringing you even more ways to test your limits. Youll still get alerts for segment starts and finishes and be able to virtually compete against your own PR and Strava friends with a redesigned second-by-second comparison that shows how you measure up. But now youll also be able to see how your current effort compares to your PR, your most recent efforts or the personal bests of your friends. And finally, with the preloaded Strava Routes Connect IQ app, starred routes can now be wirelessly sent to your Edge bike computer so you can navigate and compete on your favourite Strava segments at the same time.
Personalised race day power plan from Best Bike Split
- The preloaded Best Bike Split app allows you to see how changes in weight, power and drag can affect your goal race time, and it creates the perfect power plan for race day. With the Best Bike Split Race Sync app, your race day power plan will guide you to your best bike split ever. Simply link your Best Bike Split account with your Edge 520 Plus, and all of your current race plans will be available at your fingertips. Create a Best Bike Split account today.
From plan to performance with TrainingPeaks
- With the TrainingPeaks Connect IQ app, bringing your planned workout with you for every ride is as easy as turning on your Edge 520 Plus bike computer. The preloaded app puts your daily workout right on the Edge device. It guides you through your workout in real time, complete with intensity targets and interval durations. After your workout, sync to TrainingPeaks for detailed analysis and to measure progress toward your goals. Create a free TrainingPeaks account and get started with a free training plan.
- With the Trailforks app, you can download trail maps to use offline when you go for a ride. Featuring trails from more than 80 countries, Trailforks maps include topographic information, points of interest, heatmaps, trail conditions, photos, videos and much more. Wherever you ride, youll have access to the best, most up-to- date information so you can plan your ride, discover new trails and elevate your riding experience. Now with Garmin Edge integration youll have access to all the best Trailforks courses on your handlebar.
- Physical dimensions: 49.0 x 73.0 x 21.0 mm
- Weight: 62.5 g
- Water rating: IPX7
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Display size: 35.0 x 47.0 mm; 2.3 diagonal
- Display resolution: 200 x 265 pixels
- Colour display: YES
- Battery life: up to 15 hours
- High-sensitivity receiver: YES
Maps & memory
- Ability to add maps:
- Waypoints/favourites/locations: 200
- Routes: 100
- History: up to 200 hours
- GPS: YES
- GLONASS: YES
- Barometric altimeter: YES
Daily smart features
- Smart notifications: YES
- VIRB® camera remote: YES
Training, planning and analysis features
- Customisable screen(s) YES
- Auto Pause® YES
- Interval training YES
- Advanced workouts YES
- Auto Lap® YES
- VO2 max YES
- Virtual partner YES
- Auto scroll YES
- Courses YES
- Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal) YES
- Garmin cycle map (routable cycling-specific street map) YES
- Compatible with Vector (power meter) YES
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible third-party ANT+-enabled power meters): Yes (records data approx. 1 per second)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyse, categorise and share data): YES
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to Garmin Connect): YES
At this moment, Garmin Edge 520 Plus is at best price and is perfect for your activities. At bikeinn, you can find other products that complement into our Electronics catalogue and particularly into our Cycle computers category. We have a variety of Cycle computers to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.
Sònia - 19/10/2019
The shipment was fast and correct. The product is what I expected, somewhat small but sufficient screen. Easy to use and easy to update. Recommendable.
Garmin edge 520 plus
Elzbieta - 07/10/2019
As for me, a product that perfectly helps the cyclist monitor training.
Garmin edge 520 plus
Welerson - 19/08/2019
Excellent product, recommend it !!
Katsuhiko Otobe - 16/08/2019
Good price. Shipping is bit slow.
Humberto viais - 30/07/2019
Excellent quality and good delivery time
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE