`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Fenix 5 is a multifunctional watch manufactured to meet the highest standards. Garmin designed this model in stainless steel with an easy grip on the wrist. Its design is solid and the dimen sions of the front mica is 47 millimeters in diameter. Due to the full color resolution, the screen presents great readability despite the sun´s rays.
If you want to know more indicators about your exploits, you will have features that measure your progress. The functionalities you will find are: smart notifications, automatic uploads to the virtual community and customized alternatives. Its system includes sensors that favor outdoor activities, barometric altimeter and 3-axis compass with gyroscope. Through your wrist, you will show your heart rate as well as other more advanced functions.
When setting the clock in intelligent mode, the battery life is 14 days while in GPS mode it is up to 24 hours strong>. When using the UltraTrac saving mode it is 75 hours. It has interchangeable straps (Premium leather, metal or silicone) that make it an option both for going to an office and for demanding training days.
Multisport GPS Watch for Sport, Adventure and Style:
- Compact (47 mm) multisport GPS watch with Elevate? wrist heart rate technology1
- Steel Grip design with stainless steel EXO-Antenna as bezel and forged steel back to maintain best integrity in demanding environment
- Preloaded activity profiles for all of your sports and adventures
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows the effects and progress of your workouts
- Connected features2 include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect? online sport community and personalisation through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ? store
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite positioning, barometric altimeter, 3-axis compass with gyroscope
- fēnix 5 Performer Bundle adds HRM-TRI monitor for advanced running dynamics and heartrate during swimming
Beat yesterday all day, every day. fēnix 5 is the premium multisport GPS watch with wrist-based heart rate1, advanced training features and interchangeable bands that let you go from workplace to workout without breaking stride. Whatever sport you want to track, fēnix 5 has it covered, thanks to built-in activity profiles and advanced performance metrics which let you better control the efficiency of your training plus smart notifications2.
Striking Design, Strong Performance:
- fēnix 5 is a compact 47mm diameter multisport watch packed to a performance optimised size. fēnix 5 features a tough athletic design and superior quality feel with a stainless steel EXO-Antenna as bezel and a forged steel back to guarantee performance in the most demanding of environments (water-rated to 100 meters). The fēnix 5 matches both your aesthetic and athletic ambition.
Outstanding Readability on the Run:
- The always on, high-resolution, full-colour Garmin Chroma Display? assures great readability at any time. fēnix 5 makes use of 1.2?? display with transflective technology that reflects and transmits light at the same time enables the watch face to become even better readable under intense sunlight. To guarantee enhanced durability of this sport watch over time fēnix 5 Sapphire editions offers a high quality scratch-resistant Sapphire lens
Wrist-based Heart Rate1:
- To provide the ultimate freedom to the ambitious athlete all fēnix 5 models include Elevate wrist heart rate technology that lets you monitor your heart rate without wearing a chest strap. With the new fully integrated Elevate sensor on your wrist you can control at any time the intensity of your training and track daily activities with 24/7 heartrate monitoring to gain more accurate information on burned calories during the day.
Match Your Style with Interchangeable Watchbands:
- A selection of QuickFit bands in your choice of premium leather, metal or silicone makes it easy to mix and match styles to go with any sport or activity. No tools are required to make the transformation. Just swap, click and go.
All you need to know about your Training:
- Your aim to continuously improve your performance drives you through countless hours of training. The fēnix 5?s new Performance Widget holds all the information you need to easily access in one place, to better track your fitness level and help you to train more efficiently.
- Training Status: Tells you how effective your training is and provides guidance on whether your workouts are productive and making progress.
- VO2Max Estimator: Crunches, running or cycling performance data to estimate the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute and gives you an indication of your level of fitness.
- Training Load: Tells you how hard you train over a period of time no matter which activity.
- Recovery Advisor: The Recovery Timer tells you the recommended recovery time counting down from your last workout.
More advanced indicators like your Functional Threshold Power (FTP) and Lactate Threshold help you to better judge your actual performance level during cycling or running and the Race Predictor eventually estimates your ideal finish time for a 5k, 10k, half marathon and marathon distance races based on your current VO2max number. Training Effect 2.0 will provide aerobic and anaerobic benefit scores for each training session, so that you understand whether your high-intensity interval training really pays off.
Step up your Running:
- Now you can go further with your running data. Garmin training features that tap into extended physiological metrics and advanced running dynamics1 can help improve your form and overall performance. These metrics include performance condition that compares your actual condition to your average fitness level, running cadence, and stride length. Make every run a personal challenge, compete against others on Strava Live Segments, get alerts for segment starts and finishes, view leaderboard rankings, and see how your current effort compares to your personal record.
- Select the fēnix 5 Performer Bundle with the HRM TRI chest strap so you can access additional fēnix 5 metrics3. Metrics including, Stress Score to measure your actual stress level based on your heart rate variability, vertical oscillation and ratio or ground contact time and balance to make your running more efficient.
- fēnix 5 comes pre-loaded with features that make all the difference on the trail. The Auto Climb/Run feature makes sure you get the right metrics in the right environment. It will track pace and distance when running on the flat and automatically switch to accumulated ascent and vertical speed once you start climbing. For the Ultra distance runner fēnix 5 provides a special mode that allows you to extend tracking to take it much further and track up to 50 h in the new gyro-reinforced UltraTrac® mode.
A True Multi-Sport Talent
- For the multi-sport athlete of any type, fēnix 5 is the perfect partner. Use dedicated activity profiles for Swim-Run, Triathlon or create the multisport profile that suits your training routine and race day. Easily change from one activity to the next with just a press of a button to make sure all your training splits are taken into account.
The Watch for All Sorts of Sports:
- Beyond their running functions, fēnix 5 watches also offer special feature sets to support cycling, swim training, skiing, golfing and paddle sports, including stand-up paddle boarding and rowing. For cycling fēnix 5 supports speed and distance and all cycling dynamics once paired with a power meter, for swimmers, the device tracks your distance, stroke count and more. Select one of the fēnix 5 Performer Bundles with the HRM TRI chest strap and experience HR data also for your swimming workout. Ski/Board mode puts speed, distance, vertical drop and an automatic run counter at your fingertips. The feature set for paddle sports includes stroke count, stroke rate and even distance per stroke. Golf mode gives you yardage to the front, back and middle of the green for any single course you´ve downloaded from Garmin Connect and also adds enhancements such as stat tracking (fairways hit, etc.), Green View, AutoShot detection and auto measure.
Navigate the Great Outdoors, Your Way:
- Each fēnix 5 guides you safely on and off the beaten path combining GPS/GLONASS positioning, advanced sensors and well known Garmin navigation features like TracBack?. To provide the most accurate information the device auto-calibrates its sensors using GPS. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the thermometer and barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing, whether you´re moving or not.
So Many Ways to Stay Connected
All fēnix 5 series models can support smart notifications when paired with a compatible device. Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch. Another new fēnix 5 feature is GroupTrack5 that allows you to pair your device through Garmin Connect? so you can keep tabs of your connected buddies, and they can keep tabs on you when you get separated during an activity. Other connected features include automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect, live tracking and social media sharing through our free Garmin Connect? Mobile applications. All fēnix 5 Sapphire models are Wi-Fi®-enabled so your watch can connect to your wireless network and automatically send activity uploads for sharing on Garmin Connect.
Custom Apps and Watch Faces:
- You can customise your fēnix 5 watch with free downloads from our Connect IQ store. Change your watch face, add data fields or get apps and widgets for information . Garmin is continually working with top companies and developers to build partnerships that add even more value to your fēnix multisport watch. Names such as Uber, Strava, AccuWeather and many others offer apps and enhancements that let you tailor your fēnix 5 to fit your lifestyle in more ways than ever.
Wear Your Personality on Your Sleeve:
- You can also download the free Garmin Face It? watch face app to customise your fēnix with any photo from your smartphone. Just download the app, choose an image from your photo library, adjust the style for time and set it as your watch?s face. Whether it´s a scenic view from your last hike or a picture of your new puppy, with Garmin you can add personality to your watch that´s uniquely you.
Physical dimensions: 47.0 x 47.0 x 15.5 mm
- With silicone band: 85.0 g; Sapphire version: 87.0 g
- Water rating: 10 ATM
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Display size: 1.2? (30.5 mm) diameter
- Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels; sunlight-visible, always-on, low power, colourful display
- Colour display:
- Battery life: Up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode, and up to 60 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode
- Memory/history: 64 MB; available 54 MB
- High-sensitivity receiver:
- Negative mode display:
Maps & Memory:
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest):
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 1,000
- Routes: 30
- Track log: 200 hours
- Time/date: Time of day (12/24h), calendar (day/date), daily alarm, stop watch, timer, sunrise/sunset alerts
- GPS Time Sync
- Automatic daylight saving time
- Alarm clock
- Sunrise/sunset times
- Garmin Elevate? wrist heart rate monitor
- Barometric altimeter
Daily Smart Features:
- Connect IQ? (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)
- Smart notifications
- Smart calendar
- Smart weather
- Music controls
- Face It? watch face creator
- Find my Phone feature
- VIRB® remote
- Compatible with Garmin Connect? Mobile
- Find My Watch feature
Activity Tracking Features:
- Step counter
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Calories burned
- Floors climbed
- Distance traveled
- Intensity minutes
- Move IQ?
Training, Planning and Analysis Features:
- GPS speed and distance
- Customisable screen(s)
- Advanced workouts
- Downloadable training plans
- Auto Pause®
- Auto scroll
- Auto Lap®
- Manual lap
- Configurable lap alerts
- Customizable alerts
- Vibration alerts
- Audio prompts
- Finish time
- Virtual Partner
- Virtual Racer?
- Virtual Pacer? (compares current pace to target)
- Training Status (lets you see if youre training effectively by tracking training data, such as VO2 max and anaerobic threshold, and comparing it to recent data)
- V02 max
- Training Load (combines heart rate and VO2 max to score your intensity over 28 days? time to help ensure youre in the optimal range to meet your goal)
- Training Effect (aerobic)
- Training Effect (anaerobic)
- Course guidance
- Activity history on watch
- Personal records (running, cycling, swimming)
- Segments (Live, Garmin)
- Auto multisport activities
- Customizable activity profiles
- Touch and/or button lock
- Hot keys
- Group LiveTrack
Heart Rate Features:
- HR zones
- HR alerts
- HR calories
- % HR max
- % HRR
- Recovery time
- Auto max HR
- HRV stress test (measures your heart rate variability while standing still, for 3 minutes, to provide you with an estimated stress level; the scale of this is 1 to - 100; low scores indicate lower stress levels) yes (with compatible accessory)
- HR Broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+? to paired devices)
- GPS-based distance, time and pace
- Running dynamics
- Vertical oscillation and ratio (the degree of bounce in your running motion and the benefit ration to stride length) yes (with compatible accessory)
- Ground contact time and balance (shows how much time, in the running motion, your foot is on the ground rather than in flight and lets you check your running symmetry) yes (with compatible accessory)
- Stride length (real time) yes (with compatible accessory)
- Cadence (provides real-time number of steps per minute)
- Physiological measurements
- Performance condition (after running for 6?20 minutes, compares your real-time condition to your average fitness levels)
- Lactate threshold (through analysis of your pace and heart rate, estimates the point where your muscles start to rapidly fatigue) yes (with compatible accessory)
- Run workouts
- Personal records (running)
- Race predictor
- Foot pod capable Yes (optional)
- Recovery advisor
Outdoor Recreation Features:
- Point-to-point navigation
- Bread crumb trail in real time
- Back to start
- Elevation profile
- Distance to destination
- Barometric trend indicator
- Trail run auto climb
- Vertical speed
- Total ascent/descent
- Compatible with BaseCAmp
- GPS coordinates
- Projected waypoint
- Sight N Go
- Area calculation
- Hunt/fish calendar
- Sun and moon information
- Dual grid coordinates
- Courses (compete against previous activities)
- Bike lap and lap maximum power (with power sensor)
- Race an activity
- Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Interval training
- FTP (Functional Threshold Power) yes (with compatible accessory)
- Strava features (Group LiveTrack, live segments)
- Multiple bike profiles
- Compatible with Vector? (power meter)
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible third-party ANT+?-enabled power meters)
- Compatible with Varia Vision? (head-mounted display)
- Compatible with Varia? radar (rear-facing radar)
- Compatible with Varia? lights
- Swimming Features
- Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)
- Stroke recognition
- Pool lap recognition
- Swim workouts
- Stroke efficiency (SWOLF)
- Automatic intervals
- Advanced swim (drill, rest timers)
- Open-water swim distance
- Multisport mode
- Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green)
- Yardage to layups/doglegs
- Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course)
- Digital scorecard
- Garmin AutoShot?
- Hazards and course targets
- TruSwing? compatible
- Round timer/odometer
- Garmin Connect? compatible (online community where you analyse, categorise and share data)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to Garmin Connect)
- Connect IQ? app support: Yes (watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)
- EXO? antenna (GPS/GLONASS): Yes
- Wi-Fi®: Yes (Sapphire versions only)
- ANT+®: Yes (all versions)
- Bluetooth®: Low Energy (all versions)
- Training Effect 2.0 (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic & anaerobic fitness): Yes
- Training Load: Yes
- Training Status: Yes
- Lactate Threshold: Yes
- Weather Alerts: Yes
- UltraTrac: Yes
- tempe? sensor support: Yes
- TracBack: Yes
- Ski features: Yes
- Physiological measurements: Yes
- SUP/Rowing: Yes
- Foot pod: Yes (optional)
- fēnix 5
- Charging/data cable
fēnix 5 Sapphire:
- fēnix 5 Sapphire
- Extra silicone QuickFit 22 mm watch band
- Charging/data cable
- Slate gray fēnix 5 with black band
- HRM-Tri? heart rate monitor
- Charging/data cable
fēnix 5 Sapphire:
- Black fēnix 5 Sapphire with black band
- HRM-Tri? heart rate monitor
- Extra silicone QuickFit 22 mm watch band
- Charging/data cable
With Garmin Fenix 5, it guarantees the best bike equipment. In addition, at bikeinn you can find the best quality with best prices of the sector. Choose us as your bike store and focus only on enjoying of the comfort that the best brands give you like Garmin. Our team of bike experts share their honest reviews to help you make the best decision. All this to ensure you get the cheapest Electronics deal every time.
Camilocj - 06/07/2019
Ioannes - 04/10/2018
Delivery on time as promised, nothing to point. Product top, recommend the same and happened to be the day to day watch.
Samuel wechsler - 17/12/2017
Ivan Stojanovic - 07/09/2017
Excellent quality. Reliable.
Garmin Fenix 5 -R 7760.95
Viwash - 24/08/2017
Hi, Is this watch the HR model with built in heart rate monitoring?
our experts answer
Yes, This device is built-in heart rate monitoring. Regards.
Garmin fenix 5
Gavrilov - 23/05/2017
Delivered as promised, the packaging is decent, I recommend watches to athletes, the smart function is not very. Weak range of bluetooth. Sports function at altitude!
Really cool watch so far
Osvaldo Porto - 03/05/2017
I´ve waited for months for this watch... On Garmin web site it was mentioned first quarter of 2017, but that was really generic. Once it was available, I bought and so far it has been really good. The Fenix5 fits really well my wrist that is thin and the battery last long. I wear it everyday and it look like a regular watch. But that is not comparable to an Apple Watch, Fitbit or wherever.
Andreas Wolf - 26/03/2017
Hi Has the Garmin Fenix offered here 5 a sapphire crystal? Unless there is such and if so at what price? And there is such as Performance Bundle? Thank you for your feedback. Friendly greets Andreas Wolf
our experts answer
Hello, This is not the Saphir version but we will have it soon also with the ` Performer Bundle` set. Regards
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE