`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
View more related products to:
You swim. You bike. You run. You obsess over data and details. So do we. And we’ve just perfected your new training partner. Forerunner 910XT is the only all-in-one, GPS-enabled device that provides detailed swim metrics and tracks distance, pace, elevation and heart rate¹ for running and cycling. It sports a sleek profile, comfy wristband and an easy-to-read display.
Designed for open water and pool swimming, Forerunner 910XT is water resistant to 50 m (164 ft). It’s our first multisport watch to offer extensive swim metrics, including swim distance, stroke identification, stroke count and pool lengths. It also computes your swolf score to help you gauge your swimming efficiency. The 910XT’s robust design and easy operations make it suited for other water sports, including paddle boarding.
Because it’s GPS-enabled, Forerunner 910XT even captures the path you traveled so you can view it later on a map in our free online community, Garmin Connect™. This feature can help you analyze your open water swimming and adjust your technique as needed.
Whether you’re training or racing, every second counts, so the 910XT makes it easy and seamless to transition between sports. The auto multisport feature lets you switch sport modes with just 1 button press, so you don’t lose precious seconds in transition. The optional quick release mount allows you to move the 910XT easily from wrist to bike.
Try it Dry
On land, Forerunner 910XT offers many of the features of Garmin’s advanced cycling computers and sport watches to accurately capture your time, distance, speed or pace and more. The 910XT is our first multisport device to incorporate a barometric altimeter for highly accurate elevation data, including ascent, descent and grade. Configurable data fields let you customize multiple training pages for each sport. Set up vibration alerts to give a silent nudge when you hit a split, when it’s time to take nutrition or if you need a little feedback to stay within range of your goals. With these high-level features and up to 20 hours of battery life, the 910XT is ideal for athletes training for ultras or iron distance tris.
Take it to the Next Level
For advanced training, the 910XT is compatible with ANT+™ sensors, including the optional speed/cadence sensor for cycling or premium heart rate monitor (included with some models). You can pair the 910XT with an existing ANT+ heart rate monitor or purchase as an accessory. Track your weight, body fat, body water and six other measurements when using the 910XT with the Tanita BC-1000 body composition scale. The readings are stored on Forerunner 910XT, then automatically sent to Garmin Connect when in range of your computer.
And for those data-driven athletes, the 910XT also is compatible with ANT+ power meters, like Vector™, Garmin’s pedal-based power meter.
Plan, Analyze and Share
Make the most of every workout by uploading to Garmin Connect. Here, you can see your activity on a map and view detailed metrics. You also can use Connect to plan new routes, create and schedule custom workouts and explore activities from other users. Through the magic of ANT+ wireless technology and the tiny USB stick that comes with your 910XT, your workout data automatically transfers to your computer when in range. Mac® and PC compatible.
Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 2.1' x 2.4' x 0.6' (5.4 x 6.1 x 1.5 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 1.3' x 0.8' (3.3 x 2.0 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 160 x 100 pixels
- Touchscreen: no
- Weight: 2.5 oz (72 g)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 20 hours
- Water resistant: yes (50m)
- GPS-enabled: yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
Maps & Memory:
- Basemap: no
- Ability to add maps: no
- Accepts data cards: no
- Lap history: 1000 laps
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 100
- Routes: 0
Features & Benefits:
- Heart rate monitor: yes (optional)
- Bike speed/cadence sensor: yes (optional)
- Foot pod: yes (optional)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): yes
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
- Garmin Training Center® software compatible: yes
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person): yes
- Virtual racer™ (compete against other activities): yes
- Courses (compete against previous activities): yes
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): yes
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap): yes
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): yes
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button): yes
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts): yes
- Simple workouts (input time, distance and calorie goals): no
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): yes (for advanced workouts only)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): yes
- Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert): yes
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals): yes
- Heart rate-based calorie computation: yes
- Training effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness): yes
- Customizable screen(s): yes
- Barometric altimeter: yes
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): no
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters): yes (records data approx. 1 per second)
- Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride): no
- Sport watch: no
- Additional: Swim metrics (stroke type, stroke count and pool lengths): yes
Garmin Connect is compatible with Windows® XP or newer and PowerPC and Intel-based Mac running OS 10.4 or later with Safari.
Whats in the Box:
- Forerunner 910XT
- USB ANT Stick™
- AC charger
- Charging clip
- Expander strap
Now you can place your order without having to leave your house with bikeinn, your online store specialized in material. We want you to enjoy your leisure time in a unique way and so we offer the biggest selection in Heart rate monitors products of Garmin. Inquire the products that are listed like Garmin Forerunner 910XT designed to give you complete comfort while you are exercising your favourite sport or your daily activities.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE