`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Garmin has launched the Varia RTL 510 Pack, a watch that alerts on possible emergencies and combines lighting technology. To determine the presence of hazards, this device has a range of detection over 140 meters, distance from which determines if it approaches an object. It can be properly adapted to Racing, Touring and Commuter bicycles.
With the issuance of a sound corresponding to an early warning, it works as a preventive measure. To enjoy more features you can pair with a radar screen unit or a Garmin Edge computer, using an ANT + sensor. Through a small symbology, it allows to show the position of the car and the approach speed of another device. The call is made through an emergency whistle.
60 lumens is the programming that has the backlight of this device. In terms of its execution range it is classified in 15 hours intermittently. As a solid alternative it works 6 hours and flash in night hours. Also, it provides lateral visibility of 220 degrees.
See and be seen, day or night:
- Provides visual and audible alerts to warn of vehicles approaching from behind up to 140 metres (153 yards) away
- Tail light offers daylight visibility up to a 1.6 km (1 mile) away and is visible within a 220-degree range, so drivers can see you well before the radar sees the vehicle
- Sleek vertical design easily mounts to most road-use bicycles, including racing, touring and commuter styles
- Requires a dedicated radar display unit (sold separately) or wirelessly integrates with compatible Garmin devices1
- Battery life: up to 15 hours in flashing mode or 6 hours in solid or night flash mode
Ride smarter and more aware with Varia? RTL510 rear-view radar. Mounted neatly on the seat post, it provides visible and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 140 metres (153 yards) away. Plus, the bright tail light is visible in daylight from up to 1.6 km (1 mile) away, so you can ride with confidence and peace of mind.
This sensor has your back:
- While out on a ride, you have to keep track of everything. what´s your route, how far you´re going, how fast and how hard you´re going to push it. But with Varia radar along for the ride, it´s like having eyes in the back of your helmet. it´s essentially an early warning system so you see cars approaching from behind and ¬ they see you.
Safety in numbers:
- Varia? RTL510 rear-view radar is just one part of cycling awareness. When paired with compatible Garmin devices the system helps to create safer riding conditions by alerting riders to vehicles approaching from behind. Green light? All good. Amber light? A vehicle is approaching. Red light? Take care a vehicle is approaching at high speed. Ride safe.
- Dimensions: 98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm
- Weight: 71.0 g
- Modes: solid, night flash, day flash
- Lumens: 20 solid, 29 night flash, 65 day flash
- Battery life: 6 hours solid, 6 hours night flash, 15 hours day flash
- ANT+®: yes
- Water rating: IPX7
- Viewing angle: 220°
In the box:
- Varia RTL510
- Radar display unit
- Mounting kit
Are you looking for Garmin Varia RTL 510 Pack? At bikeinn you will find all types of Bike lights products from the best brands. For example from Garmin, a leading brand in the industry and guarantees you the best manufacturing quality. Do not wait any longer and equip yourself with products from our bike store.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE