Legendary performance, style and comfort. The Atmos II utilizes our Thermoformed SL R oll Cage reinforcement, a breakthrough in helmet architecture that allows greater ventilation without compromising a helmet’s integrity.
The compact shape offers matchless style, and features the sure feel of a Roc Loc 5 system that cradles your head comfortably and securely. It’s no wonder this helmet continues to be a favorite with road, XC and cyclocross riders worldwide.
- Featherweight webbing with Slimline buckle.
- Roll Cage Internal Reinforcement
- Weight 280g
- Aeon Helmet: Imagine a helmet that gives you an advantage every time the road climbs or the heat turns up. Until now, you couldnt get the benefits of lighter weight and better ventilation in a single helmet.
- IN-MOLD: Our in-mold construction process fuses the helmet’s outer shell with its impact-absorbing EPS liner during the molding process, making the liner literally a part of the helmet. This fusion process reinforces areas around vents and ribs, creating a one-piece ‘exoskeleton’ that allows the helmet to be lighter, more durable, and better ventilated than traditional designs.
- ROC LOC 5: After more than two-years of development, Giro introduces Roc Loc 5. This groundbreaking fit system provides an entirely unique user experience with an unmatched level of comfort, stability, adjustability and weight savings. With Roc Loc 5, you can easily dial-in both fit tension and adjust vertical position with a single hand.
Just twist the dial for a tighter feel on rough terrain, then back it off a notch and relax across the flats or a warm climb. Even with these remarkable features, Roc Loc 5 is still nearly 40-percent lighter than its popular predecessor, Roc Loc 4.
Micro Dial: The heart of Roc Loc 5 is this ratcheting, micro-adjusting dial. A simple, two-finger twist of the Micro Dial opens or closes the retention system and each click is audible.
Three-Position Bracket: It’s never been easier to change vertical positions and fine-tune fit. We incorporated a three-position bracket that features 15-millimeters of up/down movement. Like the Micro Dial, this system can be adjusted without removing the helmet.
Carefully-crafted ergonomic arms are shaped to be as comfortable as possible, yet work.
Dual Pods: These two panels are designed to firmly grasp the back of your head while comfortably cradling the occipital lobe.
Strap Baskets: With Roc Loc 5, your helmet straps are always right where you need them. Not to mention this strap basket brings a new level of comfort.
- ROLL CAGE: Roll Cage reinforcement is a tough web of DuPont Nylon molded inside a helmet’s EPS foam liner. It provides an extra measure of strength and integrity that you’ll never notice…unless you need it.
- SUPER FIT ENGINEERING FOR BIKE HELMET: A great helmet is so comfortable that once it’s on, it virtually disappears. Our proprietary three-size Super Fit system is based on “human scale factors” data and over 20 years of crafting helmets for the best bike riders in the world. The result is pure Skull Hugging Luxury, a helmet that fits 98% of the world’s population, yet looks (and fits) like it was custom made just for you.
- WIND TUNNEL VENTILATION: Giro helmets are developed utilizing our proprietary Wind Tunnel ventilation system, which combines active vents with internal exhaust channels that thrust cool, fresh air over and around the riders head-while forcing heat and stale air out. This significant increase in air channeling makes a difference that riders will immediately feel and appreciate.
- X-STATIC PADDING: In addition to being very comfortable, our X-Static pads provide anti-microbial properties to help keep your helmet fresher, longer. The pads are also machine washable.
Giro Atmos Ii has the Giro official manufacturer warranty. As an Giro official retailer, all our offered bike items are covered by a 2 years manufacturer´s warranty. In bikeinn, we are dedicated to select high quality Helmets products which will make your activity more comfortable. We have a variety of Helmets road-mtb items to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.