`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Caden MIPS offers a sophisticated style with advanced head protection technology, making it a perfect match for your on-the-go lifestyle. The light, yet tough In-Mold shell helps to resist dents and dings from life on the streets, and the Roc Loc City MIPS fit system makes fit/feel adjustment almost effortless. Inside the helmet, MIPS technology can help to reduce rotational forces to provide more protection in certain impacts. Thoughtful details include reflective accents, a lock port for securing the helmet with your bike or a bag when youre on the move, and a removable cycling cap-style visor that accents your style without compromising ventilation.
- CONSTRUCTION: IN MOLD CONSTRUCTION
- VENTS: 12
- VENTILATION: WIND TUNNEL VENTS WITH INTERNAL CHANNELING
- FIT SYSTEM: ROC LOC CITY MIPS
- CERTIFICATION: CPSC BICYCLE
ROC LOC® CITY MIPS FIT SYSTEM:
- The Roc Loc® City MIPS fit system features a rubberized dial for easy adjustability and large plush pads for ultimate comfort and stability. The fit system is made of a durable flexible material for long term performance and daily lockability. The three positions of vertical adjustability, and 6cm range make this a perfect fit, for your daily use.
- All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro´s Integrated MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider´s brain in certain impacts.
- In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet´s impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
Giro helmets are developed utilizing our proprietary Wind Tunnel ventilation system. This elaborate design combines active vents in the helmet´s shell with exhaust channels inside the helmet that thrust fresh, cool air over and around the rider´s head while forcing heat and stale air out. It´s the most effective cooling system available, and a difference you can feel every time you ride.
EN1078 IMPORTANT NOTE This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries.
Do not wait any longer and buy Giro Caden Mips. For any other information about the characteristics of Giro Caden Mips, you can get in contact with bikeinn through our contact page. bikeinn offers an exclusive collection of Protections for bike and other leisure activity. Our Protections will ensure you enjoy your sport and daily activity and make your life more comfortable with our unique range of Helmets articles.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE