`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
If you ride everything and ride fast, you need the same cool comfort and performance whether you’re on the open road, or your favorite singletrack. The F athom is a twin to our legendary Atmos, a breakthrough helmet design that offers amazing ventilation thanks to a clever internal reinforcement structure.
The compact design is a style leader , and matched with a removable adjustable visor and the two-way adjustable Roc Loc 5 fit system, offers the performance and versatility you need.
- Removable Visor
- X-Static Padding
- Roll Cage Internal Reinforcement
- In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell with EPS Liner
- Thermoformed SL Reinforcement
- Roc Loc 5
- 23 Wind Tunnel vents, internal channeling
- X-STATIC PADDING: In addition to being very comfortable, our X-Static pads provide anti-microbial properties to help keep your helmet fresher, longer. The pads are also machine washable.
- WIND TUNNEL VENTILATION: Giro helmets are developed utilizing our proprietary Wind Tunnel ventilation system, which combines active vents with internal exhaust channels that thrust cool, fresh air over and around the riders head-while forcing heat and stale air out. This significant increase in air channeling makes a difference that riders will immediately feel and appreciate.
- SUPER FIT ENGINEERING FOR BIKE HELMET: A great helmet is so comfortable that once it’s on, it virtually disappears. Our proprietary three-size Super Fit system is based on “human scale factors” data and over 20 years of crafting helmets for the best bike riders in the world. The result is pure Skull Hugging Luxury, a helmet that fits 98% of the world’s population, yet looks (and fits) like it was custom made just for you.
- ROLL CAGE : Roll Cage reinforcement is a tough web of DuPont Nylon molded inside a helmet’s EPS foam liner. It provides an extra measure of strength and integrity that you’ll never notice…unless you need it.
- ROC LOC : After more than two-years of development, Giro introduces Roc Loc 5. This groundbreaking fit system provides an entirely unique user experience with an unmatched level of comfort, stability, adjustability and weight savings. With Roc Loc 5, you can easily dial-in both fit tension and adjust vertical position with a single hand.
Just twist the dial for a tighter feel on rough terrain, then back it off a notch and relax across the flats or a warm climb. Even with these remarkable features, Roc Loc 5 is still nearly 40-percent lighter than its popular predecessor, Roc Loc 4.
Micro Dial: The heart of Roc Loc 5 is this ratcheting, micro-adjusting dial. A simple, two-finger twist of the Micro Dial opens or closes the retention system and each click is audible.
Three-Position Bracket: It’s never been easier to change vertical positions and fine-tune fit. We incorporated a three-position bracket that features 15-millimeters of up/down movement.
Like the Micro Dial, this system can be adjusted without removing the helmet. Carefully-crafted ergonomic arms are shaped to be as comfortable as possible, yet work
Dual Pods: These two panels are designed to firmly grasp the back of your head while comfortably cradling the occipital lobe.
Strap Baskets: With Roc Loc 5, your helmet straps are always right where you need them. Not to mention this strap basket brings a new level of comfort.
- IN-MOLD CONSTRUCTION: In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet’s impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows us to sculpt better ventilation systems, so In-mold helmets can be lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
Order now your Giro Fathom and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Giro Fathom, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Giro Fathom is in stock and the price is 131.95 $. With our variety of Helmets road-mtb articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE