`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Switchblade? MIPS is our new ASTM downhill certified full face helmet with a removable chinbar. Everything about the Switchblade is optimized for the descent, and that?s why it?s certified to CPSC, EN-1078 and ASTM-1952-DH with and without the chinbar. The chinbar is easy to remove?just push the buttons under the chinbar, rotate up, and remove?and it?s just as easy to reinstall. The Switchblade MIPS features the new Roc Loc® Air DH fit system, which has a bumper around the dial to prevent accidental adjustments if your helmet contacts your backpack or neck brace?all while keeping you cool. When the chinbar comes off, Wind Tunnel cheek pad ventilation adds even more cooling power as you start to climb. Plus, the full-cut style gives this helmet an aggressive look and provides ASTM certified coverage even when the chinbar is removed. When your ride is all about descending, your helmet should be too, and the Switchblade MIPS is the only removable chinbar helmet that is truly built for the down.
- Removable chinbar
- P.O.V. Plus? visor
- Spare visor with camera mount Hydrophilic x -Static anti-microbial padding
- Certified to CPSC
- EN-1078 and ASTM-1952-DH with & without chinbar
- MIPS equipped
- Construction: In-mold construction
- Fit System: Roc Loc ® Air DH system
- Ventilation: 20 vents with internal channeling, Wind Tunnel cheek pad ventilation
- MIPS Technology
- P.O.V. Plus? visor
- Wind Tunnel Cheek Pad Ventilation
- Removable Chin Bar
How to Remove and Reinstall the Switchblade Chinbar:
- The Switchblade MIPS features a removable chinbar that it is extremely easy to remove?just push the buttons under the chinbar, rotate up, and remove?and it?s just as easy to reinstall. Once you get the hang of this motion, you?ll be able to take the chinbar on and off within seconds.
- The Hyrdrophilic Pad can absorb up to 10 times its own weight in water, helping you manage sweat while riding. The pad retains moisture to prevent sweat from dripping into your eyes, and then dries quickly. The antimicrobial, X-Static lining helps to reduce odor, keeping your helmet fresh.
Are you thinking of buying Giro Switchblade MIPS? This is one of the star products at bikeinn, the online bike store. The price is 236.45 $, limited time! At bikeinn you can benefit from the biggest advantages and find products from Giro at the best price. All our bike products have a manufacturer quality guarantee.
Fabian s - 11/05/2018
I have used it for more than half a year and it is still good as new, good quality, good materials, the mobile visor to hold the goggles and the removable chinrest are very useful, it is a bit narrow when it comes to putting it, but nothing that a A little bit of time does not solve (unfasten the chin guard before putting). It is appreciated to have the MIPS system and the good size bearings as well as the padded clasp.
Massimiliano - 17/02/2017
Great product fast shipping
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE