Lightweight and multifunctional GORE-TEX® Active overpants for the female recreational cyclist. The soft material is very comfortable next-to-the-skin. The womens pants offer reliable protection from rain and wind in changing weather conditions and fits comfortably.
- Back zipped stow pocket
- Reflective print on front
- Reflective print on sides
- Reflective piping on legs
- Zip tags for easy opening
- Adjustable leg width with velcro fastening for chain protection
- Wear-resistant seat reinforcement
- Adjustable elastic waistband with flat cord
- Pre-shaped knees
- SHELL OUTSIDE: 100% POLYESTER, GORE-TEX®MEMBRANE, SHELL INSIDE: 100% POLYESTER, ROBUST SHELL: 100% POLYAMIDE, GORE-TEX®MEMBRANE, SHELL INSIDE: 100% POLYESTER
- Garments engineered with GORE-TEX® Active product technology are built for extreme breathability and are ideal for highly aerobic, done in a day activities. All components are built for optimized sweat management to ensure extreme breathability and optimum comfort in high aerobic conditions. The performance is also supported by a tight fitting and minimalistic garment design.
- GORE-TEX® GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® Promise If you are not completely satisfied with the waterproofness, windproofness, or breathability of a GORE-TEX® product then we will repair it, replace it, or refund your purchase price. All GORE-TEX® garments and footwear - and only GORE-TEX® garments and footwear - carry our GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® promise.
- Membrane At the heart of GORE-TEX® fabric is an extremely thin membrane thats durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable. It has over 9 billion pores per square inch.
- What Durably Waterproof Means We believe waterproof garments shouldn’t leak - period. Many outdoor brands claim their products are waterproof but can’t always keep that promise over time in real-life conditions. We keep that promise. GORE-TEX® fabrics provide truly durable waterproofness, keeping water out through prolonged use in harsh conditions and demanding applications.
- Truly Windproof Although textiles like microfibers, closely woven fabrics, and many fleece materials are often considered windproof, even light winds can penetrate most of these fabrics, making you feel chilled and uncomfortable. In technical terms, a fabric can only be considered truly windproof if its air permeability is 1.0 cfm (volume of air that passes through one cubic foot of fabric in one minute) or less. All GORE-TEX® products meet or exceed this standard.
- Highly Breathable: Breathability” is one of the outdoor industry’s most misunderstood terms. It is not, as many believe, about a fabric’s ability to let air move through it, rather it refers to how well it lets your sweat escape in the form of moisture vapor. Our standards require that during heavy exertion our fabrics must breathe well enough to allow sweat to evaporate easily.
- Machine wash cold.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Dry or steam iron low.
- Drycleaning any solvent except trichloroethylene.
If you are looking for a good quality Pants article, then our range of Pants will definitely meet your expectations. We recommend you Gore Bike Wear Element Goretex Active Pants, the price is 100.95 $ and is available. bikeinn is the best option to buy your bike equipment at the best price. If you find a lower for Gore Bike Wear Element Goretex Active Pants, publicly available price anywhere else, we´ll match it!