`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Rain protection with maximum grip. Waterproof GORE-TEX® gloves for performance road cyclists. Perfect solution to keep hands dry and warm on cold, wet rides.
- Velcro width adjustment
- Reflective print on fingers
- Inner forehand with foam padding
- Gel padding on heel of hand
- Reflective print on back of hand
- Strengthening between thumb and forefinger for better grip
- Absorbent material on thumb for wiping away perspiration
- Silicone coated fingers
- Reflective logo
- Backhand: 89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane (lycra®)
- Palm: 40% Polyurethane, 60% Polyamide
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Weight: 150 g
- Machine wash cold.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dryclean.
- GORE-TEX® Products: Delivering maximum comfort and protection in a wide range of running activities and weather conditions, garments made with GORE-TEX® fabric are durably waterproof, windproof and very breathable.
- GORE-TEX® GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® promise: If you are not completely satisfied with the waterproofness, windproofness, or breathability of a GORE-TEX® product then we will repair it, replace it, or refund your purchase price. All GORE-TEX® garments and footwear - and only GORE-TEX® garments and footwear - carry our GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® promise.
- Membrane: At the heart of GORE-TEX® fabric is an extremely thin membrane thats durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable. It has over 9 billion pores per square inch.
- What Durably Waterproof Means: We believe waterproof garments shouldn’t leak - period. Many outdoor brands claim their products are waterproof but can’t always keep that promise over time in real-life conditions. We keep that promise. GORE-TEX® fabrics provide truly durable waterproofness, keeping water out through prolonged use in harsh conditions and demanding applications.
- Truly Windproof: Although textiles like microfibers, closely woven fabrics, and many fleece materials are often considered windproof, even light winds can penetrate most of these fabrics, making you feel chilled and uncomfortable. In technical terms, a fabric can only be considered truly windproof if its air permeability is 1.0 cfm (volume of air that passes through one cubic foot of fabric in one minute) or less. All GORE-TEX® products meet or exceed this standard.
- Highly Breathable: “Breathability” is one of the outdoor industry’s most misunderstood terms. It is not, as many believe, about a fabric’s ability to let air move through it, rather it refers to how well it lets your sweat escape in the form of moisture vapor. Our standards require that during heavy exertion our fabrics must breathe well enough to allow sweat to evaporate easily.
Do you know all the characteristics that make Gore bike wear Gloves Xenon Gore Tex unique. If you are interested in Gore bike wear Gloves Xenon Gore Tex, you should know that this product is in stock at this moment in our online store bikeinn. Our extensive Gloves collection will make sure you find exactly what you are looking for and enjoy your bike activity to the fullest. Enjoy the advantages of buying at bikeinn and join the biggest sports community.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU