`Remember me on this computer` option
For the active female cyclist who demands the best, this functional jacket is lightweight and feels comfortable. Designed with style in mind, the jacket is soft to the touch. Thanks to GORE-TEX® Active, it is both windproof and waterproof.
- 2 front zip pockets
- Adjustable draw cord at waist
- GORE-TEX® Active Product: Lightweight, extremely breathable, durably waterproof and windproof
- Magnetic hold in place hood
- Reflective band along edge of cuff
- Wave-shaped cuff for ergonomic wear
- 2-way front zip
- Adjustable hood (width and field of vision)
- Elastic sleeve cuff
- Wardrobe hanger
- Reflective logo on front
- Reflective logo on back
- Small zip pocket on sleeve
- SHELL OUTSIDE: 100% POLYESTER
- SHELL INSIDE: 100% POLYESTER
- Garments engineered with GORE-TEX® Active product technology are built for extreme breathability and are ideal for highly aerobic, done in a day activities. All components are built for optimized sweat management to ensure extreme breathability and optimum comfort in high aerobic conditions. The performance is also supported by a tight fitting and minimalistic garment design.
GORE-TEX® GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® promise:
- If you are not completely satisfied with the waterproofness, windproofness, or breathability of a GORE-TEX® product then we will repair it, replace it, or refund your purchase price. All GORE-TEX® garments and footwear - and only GORE-TEX® garments and footwear - carry our GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® promise.
- At the heart of GORE-TEX® fabric is an extremely thin membrane thats durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable. It has over 9 billion pores per square inch.
What Durably Waterproof Means:
- We believe waterproof garments shouldn’t leak - period. Many outdoor brands claim their products are waterproof but can’t always keep that promise over time in real-life conditions. We keep that promise. GORE-TEX® fabrics provide truly durable waterproofness, keeping water out through prolonged use in harsh conditions and demanding applications.
- Although textiles like microfibers, closely woven fabrics, and many fleece materials are often considered windproof, even light winds can penetrate most of these fabrics, making you feel chilled and uncomfortable. In technical terms, a fabric can only be considered truly windproof if its air permeability is 1.0 cfm (volume of air that passes through one cubic foot of fabric in one minute) or less. All GORE-TEX® products meet or exceed this standard.
- “Breathability” is one of the outdoor industry’s most misunderstood terms. It is not, as many believe, about a fabric’s ability to let air move through it, rather it refers to how well it lets your sweat escape in the form of moisture vapor. Our standards require that during heavy exertion our fabrics must breathe well enough to allow sweat to evaporate easily.
- Machine wash warm.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry at low heat at permanent press settings
- Dry or steam iron low.
- Drycleaning any solvent except trichloroethylene.
If you are interested in Gore bike wear Power Trail Goretex, discover also other bike products related to Gore bike wear in the Women´s clothing department and Jackets catalogue. In addition, when buying at bikeinn, your online bike store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU