`Remember me on this computer` option
These waterproof, windproof and breathable GORE-TEX® overshoes fit easily over cycling or leisure shoes. They are fitted with velcro width adjustments on the back as well as an elastic strap at sole.
- Open soles framed by abrasion resistant material
- Ideal to wear with cycling and leisure shoes
- Lightweight material for easy storage
- Reflective details at front, back and side
- Reflective transfer print to mark right and left
- Back velcro width adjustment
- MAIN FABRIC: 100% POLYESTER
- ROBUST SHELL: 55% POLYAMIDE
- 35% POLYURETHANE
- 10% POLYAMIDE (Kevlar®)
- Delivering maximum comfort and protection in a wide range of running activities and weather conditions, garments made with GORE-TEX® fabric are durably waterproof, windproof and very breathable.
GORE-TEX® GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® promise:
- If you are not completely satisfied with the waterproofness, windproofness, or breathability of a GORE-TEX® product then we will repair it, replace it, or refund your purchase price. All GORE-TEX® garments and footwear - and only GORE-TEX® garments and footwear - carry our
GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® promise.
- At the heart of GORE-TEX® fabric is an extremely thin membrane thats durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable. It has over 9 billion pores per square inch.
What Durably Waterproof Means:
- We believe waterproof garments shouldn’t leak - period. Many outdoor brands claim their products are waterproof but can’t always keep that promise over time in real-life conditions. We keep that promise. GORE-TEX® fabrics provide truly durable waterproofness, keeping water out through prolonged use in harsh conditions and demanding applications.
- Although textiles like microfibers, closely woven fabrics, and many fleece materials are often considered windproof, even light winds can penetrate most of these fabrics, making you feel chilled and uncomfortable. In technical terms, a fabric can only be considered truly windproof if its air permeability is 1.0 cfm (volume of air that passes through one cubic foot of fabric in one minute) or less. All GORE-TEX® products meet or exceed this standard.
- “Breathability” is one of the outdoor industry’s most misunderstood terms. It is not, as many believe, about a fabric’s ability to let air move through it, rather it refers to how well it lets your sweat escape in the form of moisture vapor. Our standards require that during heavy exertion our fabrics must breathe well enough to allow sweat to evaporate easily.
- Machine wash cold.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Dry or steam iron low.
- Drycleaning any solvent except trichloroethylene.
Benefit from our offers for Gore bike wear Universal City Goretex Overshoes. In our online bike store, at bikeinn we have the best products so that you can enjoy your activities without complications and with the best bike equipment. You also can visit other bike categories and find products of the brand Gore bike wear at the best price.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU