INFISPORT BCAA Leucine+. NEW FORMULATION !!
Food supplement based on Free Branched-chain amino acid (and L-shaped)
RESISTANCE AGAINST CENTRAL MUSCLE FATIGUE
INFISPORT BCAAs Leucine+ contains the three branched chain amino acids L-Leucine , L- isoleucine and L- valine in a pure state, which belong to the so-called essential amino acids. They are not synthesized by the human body and therefore, we should ingest it daily with our food. In sports of long duration and also in situations where one works with great intensity on specific muscles, as in strength sports and bodybuilding, muscle glycogen stores go down, and even disappear. In these situations the body starts using muscle protein, mainly the branched-chain amino acids (particularly leucine) in order to convert it into energy. When this occurs, the lack of these branched amino acids leads to an increase of what is known as central fatigue, as well as increased muscle recovery time and therefore a decrease in performance of the athlete at the next competition or training. The chemically pure branched amino acids from INFISPORT are ideal in that they prevent injury, delay the onset of central fatigue and shorten the muscle recovery time after an intense or prolonged effort. Therefore it is widely used by professional athletes to maintain a continuous training and high performance throughout the season. Taking 3-4 capsules or a powder measure of INFISPORT BCAAs Leucine+ 15-30 minutes before training or competition, improves performance in a natural way because it delays the onset of central fatigue. If exercise is prolonged, repeat the dose every 45-60 minutes. Similarly, repeating the intake at the end of the session, allows the athlete to experience a faster muscle recovery, leaving you in perfect condition to face the next workout or competition. In long-duration sports, such as cycling and triathlon, taking 3-4 capsules per hour during the competition delays central fatigue and prevents the breakdown of muscle protein.
INFISPORT (Institute of Sport Physiology), based on its own research on thousands of athletes, has made it so the proportion of these amino acids is more effective in delaying the onset of so-called central fatigue, while at the same time obtaining a rapid muscle recovery. Therefore, it has modified the above formulation, adapting the result of its own investigations, where it has shown the prevalence of L-leucine in anabolic processes of muscle protein synthesis.
The addition of vitamin B6 facilitates the metabolic utilization of the product.
INFISPORT BCAA comes in the following formats:
- Cartons containing 100 capsules of 535 mg each
- Cans containing 200g of powder
- In long duration sports, lnfisport BCAAs Leucine+ contributes to delay the onset of fatigue, as well as being used as an energy source, thereby preventing degradation of its own muscle proteins and thus shortening muscle recovery time.
- L-Leucine, L- valine, L- isoleucine, excipient load: maltodextrins (capsules) Lubricant: magnesium stearate (capsules), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6).
How to use:
- Take 3-4 capsules or a measured spoonful at the start of training or competition (or meals on days in which there is no training). For maximum effect, it is recommended to continue intake during exercise, repeating these doses every 45-60 minutes. Repeat the same at the end of the session. If you are using the powder form, place the product directly in your mouth and use water or fruit juice to facilitate swallowing and improve taste.
Infisport Bcaa Leucina+ Cap 535 mg is a product that corresponds to the Drink category within Nutrition selection at your bike store, bikeinn. Wait no more and learn about all the advantages belonging to the community of bikeinn. What are the advantages of Infisport Bcaa Leucina+ Cap 535 mg? This product is designed specifically to provide good support and entirely based on our passion for bike.