`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
DUST / STREAMLINED TECHNOLOGY AND DESIGN
Dust is designed for mountain biking and outdoor racing enthusiasts. No adjustment necessary with an instant snug fit! Perfect and imperceptible hold on the face with Grip Nose and Grip Tech temples. The slim and flexible frame can be slipped comfortably under a hat or helmet. The wide field of vision is combined with excellent venting thanks to the technical size of the suspended lenses.
- Grip Nose: Supple, shock-absorbent insert that adheres to the nose
- Curved, wrapping temples: Temples shaped and cut for better hold with sharp and repeated movements
- Grip tech: Inserts at stem ends for comfort and hold, does not stick to hair
- Full venting: Aerated structure that allows complete air circulation to avoid fog
- Panoramic: Wide lens surface for broad vision spectrum
- Asian fit: The ergonomics of the frame are adapted for Asian facial shapes
NXT lens: it has optimum performance for an organic lens to benefit from making art mineral type (discharge at very low temperatures). Its transparency and durability are outstanding (no cracks). It is lightweight, unbreakable and resistant to solvents.
ZEBRA: Moving from plenty of light
This photochromic and anti-fog lens, developed for the Speed range, is ideal for mountain biking, trail running and climbing.
- The photochromic lens darkens or lightens depending on the light intensity. Protection category. 2 to 4 Gran activation rate: 22 to 28 seconds.
- Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity.
- External oil-repellent coating: prevents dirt and facilitates the removal of water.
- Brown: accentuates the reliefs.
Available in RX Trem version.
- Rate of transmission of visible light: 7/42%
- Index of protection: CAT2/CAT4
Discover Julbo Dust in stock and at the best price. Visit bikeinn, your online shop for bike equipment and join all deals without leaving home. Secure payment and tracked shipping guaranteed! Order your Julbo Dust now and complete your equipment. Enjoy your daily and sport activities to the fullest!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE