`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Long time fan favorite. The Karma is available in a variety of sizes to be used in almost any condition.
- Small, square, low profile knobs accentuate the tread pattern
- Large air casing for plenty of comfort and float
- Front and Rear application, best when used as a set
- TPI: 120
- PSI: 50
- Weight(G): 609±30
- Dual Tread Compound (DTC)
The ultimate tread compound. Kendas L3R PRO compound (60 shore A durometer) in the center and the cornering knobs have STICK-E compound (50 shore A durometer). The benefits are great center tread life, and great cornering control and grip. Found typically in Kendas Legends Series and race/performance tires.
- L3R Pro (L3RP): An upscale version of L3R blended together with Kendas high performance Motorcycle Rubber Compounds. Benefits are extended tread life and a lighter tire. Typically found on Kendas high performance XC mountain bike tires and road tires.
- Standard Rubber Compound (SRC): Found mainly on Kenda’s K-Generation tires, SRC combines the best attributes of low rolling resistance, extreme durability and tread longevity into one universal package that benefits riders of all disciplines.
- Kenda SCT (KSCT): KENDA SCT is the modification of existing Kenda tire technologies making them now compatible with fluid based tubeless conversion systems.
- Hard Pack Dry Terrain (HPDT): Best for Hard Pack and Dry Terrain.
- Light Mud (LM): Best for use in light mud.
Are you going to buy Kenda Karma Pro Folding Tlr-E 29x1.90? All the products from Kenda have the best quality so that you can enjoy your activities without any complications. Place your order of Kenda Karma Pro Folding Tlr-E 29x1.90 and receive it in a few days. Our aim at bikeinn is to make good deals accessible to all. We have a large offering of bike equipment and life style items that is unique.
Karma pro 29x1.9 - kstc for tubless?
Ian Jones - 09/03/2016
Hi, Are these tires the DTC KSTC versions that are tubless-ready? Thanks.
our experts answer
Hello, this model is tubeless ready. Regards
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE