`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The ultimate tire for all conditions- loose or hard pack and it is consistantly voted a winner by Mountain Bike Action Magazine. This is a great performing tire for most riders.
- Downhill wire bead version has 2-ply construction with Stick-E rubber for better grip, and the Cross Country folding bead version is single-ply with Stick-E or DTC rubber for reduced weight
- Freeride wire bead version is single-ply with Stick-E rubber and Butyl CAP insert for extra strength and durability
- Front and Rear application
- TPI: 120
- PSI: 50
- Weight(G): 995±50
- Casing Added Protection (CAP): CAP or CAP PLY as it has been referred to is an added layer of material that is under the tread area and runs from bead to bead. Generally used in Kenda Premium Downhill Tires as a puncture resistant material designed to prevent pinch flats.
- Dual Tread Compound (DTC): The ultimate tread compound. Kendas L3R PRO compound (60 shore A durometer) in the center and the cornering knobs have STICK-E compound (50 shore A durometer). The benefits are great center tread life, and great cornering control and grip. Found typically in Kendas Legends Series and race/performance tires.
- Hard Pack Dry Terrain (HPDT): Best for Hard Pack and Dry Terrain.
- Rough Rocky Terrain (RRT): Best for Rough and Rocky Terrain.
- Kenda SCT (KSCT): KENDA SCT is the modification of existing Kenda tire technologies making them now compatible with fluid based tubeless conversion systems.
- Stick-E (STICK-E): Stick-E is Kenda?s original all mountain and downhill rubber compound. The 50sA rubber still provides sure grip for a wide range of trails and conditions while lasting longer than softer compounds. In addition to being used as the shoulder compound on DTC tires, Kenda also offers tires in complete Stick-E compound for the all mountain rider who wants a balanced tire life with a sure grip.
- Light Mud (LM): Best for use in light mud.
Try to buy from the comfort of staying at home from your online bike store. Buy Kenda Nevegal Pro Folding Tlr-E 27.5x2.35 with the lowest price guarantee. Do not wait any longer and discover other related bike products in the Wheels and tyres category that can complement your order, bikeinn offers an efficient delivery service.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU