`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The perfect blend of John Tomacs two most winning tires - The Small Block 8 and the Nevegal.
- Designed for speed, grip, and cornering assurance; this tire has it all for intermediate to hard-packed terrain
- Downhill version features 2-ply construction and Stick-E rubber; Cross-country versions feature light-weight single-ply casings and DTC rubber
- Front and Rear application
- TPI: 120
- PSI: 50
- Weight (G): 695±35
- Dual Tread Compound (DTC): The ultimate tread compound. Kendas L3R PRO compound (60 shore A durometer) in the center and the cornering knobs have STICK-E compound (50 shore A durometer). The benefits are great center tread life, and great cornering control and grip. Found typically in Kendas Legends Series and race/performance tires.
- Hard Pack Dry Terrain (HPDT): Best for Hard Pack and Dry Terrain.
- Kenda SCT (KSCT): KENDA SCT is the modification of existing Kenda tire technologies making them now compatible with fluid based tubeless conversion systems.
- Rough Rocky Terrain (RRT): Best for Rough and Rocky Terrain.
- Light Mud (LM): Best for use in light mud.
- Stick-E (STICK-E): Stick-E is Kenda’s original all mountain and downhill rubber compound. The 50sA rubber still provides sure grip for a wide range of trails and conditions while lasting longer than softer compounds. In addition to being used as the shoulder compound on DTC tires, Kenda also offers tires in complete Stick-E compound for the all mountain rider who wants a balanced tire life with a sure grip.
Do you know all the characteristics that make Kenda Slant Six Pro Folding 26x2.10 unique. If you are interested in Kenda Slant Six Pro Folding 26x2.10, you should know that this product is in stock at this moment in our online store bikeinn. Our extensive collection will make sure you find exactly what you are looking for and enjoy your bike activity to the fullest. Enjoy the advantages of buying at bikeinn and join the biggest sports community.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE